Ali = Jerk

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

When Prince Ali flew to my dad, i quickly hid myself behind a pillar to listen in.

Father sat in his chair clapping Prince Ali with excitement.

"Splendid. Absolutely Marvellous" Father cheered

Prince Ali grinned at Father before introducing himself.

"Your Majesty" he hopped off the flying carpet "I have journeyed from afar to seek your daughter's hand"

'How does he know that i am "looking" for a suitor?'

"Jasmine?, i'm sorry but she has already been taken by a lovely man to wed" Father said with guilt rubbing the back of his head.

Prince Ali looked at father for a bit before shaking his head
"No i have not come for her hand, i have come for your youngest daughter"

Father looked confused before a light bulb lit in his head and he shot out of his chair and grabbed Prince Ali's hand and shook it vigorously.

"Oh yes you mean (Reader), yes we are looking for a suitor for her to help her rule the land" father said with a wide grin.

'Of course he forgot me, but at least he remembered faster than the other times' i thought with a heavy heart.

"This is my royal vizier, Jarfar." father pointed over to a scowling Jarfar who had his arms crossed.

"He's delighted, too"

with his scowling straight face he boredly said "Ecstatic" i covered my mouth with my hand to keep my laugh at bay.

Jarfar walked closer to Prince Ali "i'm afraid, Prince Abubu"

Prince Ali cut him off by bowing and saying his last name correctly and the feather on top of his hat hitting Jarfar in the face.

'Like your snack twig?' another giggle threatened to come loose.

Whacking the feather away Jarfar continued on.

"You cannot just parade in here uninvited and expect to-"

"By Allah, this is quite a remarkable device" Father took Ali's attention away from Jarfar by poking the flying rug.

The rug pulled at Fathers beard, making it do a bong sound.

Father looked up to Ali from the floor with a pleading face.

"I don't suppose i might..." father said excitement and pleading.

"Why, certainly your Majesty Allow me" Prince Ali helped father sit on the carpet

Before it could go anywhere, Jarfar slammed down on the carpet with his fake gold snake crane.

'Poor rug'

"Sire, I must advise against this" he growled out.

Father put on his bitch face before talking "Oh button up, Jarfar. Learn to have a little fun."

He kicked the crane and off Father went flying around the throne room

Jarfar took this opportunity to question Prince Ali

"Just where did you say you were from?"

i lost interest by then, too busy watching Father fly around the place with wonder

Father was doing good at controlling the carpet, he did though bump into Jarfar's stupid bird which chased them around.

after a bit Father finally ended his crazy adventure in the sky and landed near Jarfar and Prince Al.

Father sat on the tiled floor beaming about his adventure, the rug on the other hand dizzily walked before falling and being caught by the elephant prince Ali rode.

Father got up and grabbed Prince Ali's face "This is a very impressive youth. And a prince besides"

Father let go of his face and started whispering to Jarfar.

"I'm an excellent judge of character" Father loudly stated

'Yeah right'

Father turned to Prince Ali and studied him "Oh (Reader) will like this one" father cheered

Prince Ali then nudged Father "And i am pretty sure i'll like Princess (Reader)".

Jarfar then popped in between them with arms wide

"Your highness, no. i must intercede on (Reader's) behalf" Jarfar sharply said

i slide out from my hiding place with a frown

"This boy is no difference from the others that came for Jasmine" gets into Prince Ali's face "What makes him think he is worthy of the princess?"

Prince Ali pushed Jarfar away with a finger "Your Majesty, I am Prince Ali Ababwa. Just have her meet me. i will win your daughter" he said smugly

i took two angry steps to them

"How dare you? All of you" they looked at me shocked before looking away with quilt

"Standing around deciding my future?, Father you didn't even know that i existed a couple of days ago! What makes you think now that i am a prize to be won!?" i shouted at then, i gave them all an angry glare and stormed off

Prince Ali = Prince Jerk