C.3

Kj and Nesha ^
**Kandi POV**
" Yo Kandi! Wake up! " Kj yells behind my bedroom door.
I woke up looking at my bedroom ceiling thinking about how my day is going to be with my brothers done my back again since they returned from their trip to New York to see Ma and Pops. I grab my phone and see 12 missed calls and 36 messages from my best friend Jess.

+ Jess🔏❤️- " He's back! OMG HE'S BACK! "
Who's back?

As I put my phone down, I go to my closet and pick out an outfit. I decided on wearing a red tank top with my ripped skinny blue jeans with red and white vans. I hopped in the shower fast before Kj came back up. I came out, put my clothes on, grabbed my phone and purse and went downstairs.

" Good morning rats. "  I said as I sat down and ate my breakfast while they all stare at me.
" Kandi you better hurry up, we gotta go. " Chris said before grabbing his keys and going outside with Tj and Kj. I grab my stuff and runs outside.

I hop in the car and gets on my phone. While Jess texting me telling to hurry and get to school and with my brothers back, today is going to be a wild day I can feel it.

15 minutes later

As I  walk into school with Kj and Tj, I can already feel the eyes of the boys and girls staring at us as we walk down the halls. As soon as I go to my locker I see Jess running down the hall with her purse almost about to fall down to her waist, when she gets to my locker she start to talk about some football player who just came back from who knows where, as you can see I really don't care about boys honestly. I just be worried about this money I'm about to make with Jess and family so why fall in love when you got money on the way.

2:30 P.M

" Girlllll we gotta go to the mall Friday I heard he's going be there " Jess sings in the car. " Who's gonna be there now cause last time I checked I don't care Jess " I yelled over Chris loud music.

As we get to the house, Jess goes to my room and falls on the bed and starts to talk about Kj. " I promise you I'm better for Kj instead of that little hoe Nesha. " Jess yells into the pillow.

As soon she stops Kj comes in the room. " Aye let me borrow your speaker " Says Kj. " You can borrow me " Jess mumbles under her breath. Kj stares at Jess while she mumbles then takes my speaker and leaves. " did you see how he looked at me girl " Jess says while cheesing hard.

Well guys that's the end of  this chapter. Vote and comment for me please and I'll keep y'all updated on this book. Love y'all ❤️