C.9

Zayne POV

I can't keep my mind off of this one girl. I like when she's around and all but I want her to be mine.

" Aye Kandi. " I looked down at her body and bit my lip

" Hm? Oh hey Zayne " She said looking up at me.

Kandi dumb short, that's one thing I like about her. It's better for me when I'm trying to eat her out in the kitchen. Let me stop she not even mine yet.

" So what happened, you called me? " She continued to text without looking at me.

Kandi stopped looking forward to relationships after her last boyfriend dumped her and got some hoe pregnant.

Out of all people why he had to do her like that.. Shit crazy.

" Yeah.. I just wanted to know if you can come by sometimes and we can just chill? "

" Me over your house? You gotta be kidding me. Nah, but you can come over mine cause I don't trust you. Plus my brothers gonna be over. " She said closing her locker.

She turned around and got back on her phone. I watched her walk off and looked down at my manhood. Can't believe I got this hard just on this one girl.

Kandi POV

Is he serious? Asking me to come over HIS house without my brothers and shit. This nigga gotta be dumb..

" Jessyyyy " I ran to her looking down at her phone.

" Mhmmm I see you texting my brother. " I said smacking my lips

" Girl hush, Kj and I got a thing going on. "

" Better hope Nesha don't find out cause I do not feel like jumping in y'all two fight whooping her ass. " I chuckled making Jess laugh.

" Whateverrr Nesha gone lose her man anyway, I got him wrapped around my finger like a baby. "

We both walk outside and wait for Chris to pick us up.

" Sisssyy in lawww ! " I hear Nesha call me from behind.

" What?.. " I rolled my eyes.

" What's wrong with you child? I just wanted to tell you that Kj and I are thinking about getting married soon! " She smiled jumping up and down.

" YOU SAID WHAT BITCH " Jessica yelled jumping over me ready to grab Nesha by her hair.

" Yeah Kandi, you better hold that hoe back before she get the best ass whooping of her life. "

" Excuse me.. Bitch I don't give a fuck if you my brother girl friend okay hoe! You not gonna talk to MY best friend like that. Either you get the fuck out my face or get yo shit dragged. " I snapped pushing Nesha head against the wall.

This hoe got me dumb bent thinking she gonna talk to Jessica like that who she think she is..

Nesha grabbed my hair and pulled me on the floor. By the time you know it I flipped over on Nesha and started pounding her head on the ground.

Jessica jumped on Nesha and started to kick her head into the wall too. We both got and looked at Nesha bleed hard and hard.

I called Kj and told him to pick up his hoe and take her somewhere to get cleaned up before I hurt her more. That bitch is disrespectful.

By the time I turned around the whole school was behind us recording and pointing at Nesha on the floor. Kj pulled up with Chris and put Nesha in the car and took us home.

" What happened out there? " Chris asked.

" That hoe came talking about she was gonna get MARRIED with Kj, Jessica got mad and then Nesha disrespected her ass so I got heated and smashed her head to wall.... then we fought. " I smiled acting innocent.

" About that .. " Kj looked back at Jessica.

" I don't wanna hear it.. I don't care.. " Jessica shushed Kj.

" Just take me home Chris. "

He drove Jessica home and then took Nesha to the hospital.

I decided to stay in the car cause I didn't feel like getting out.

" Hey Kandi.. " Zayne said opening the car door.

" Nigga what the fuck.. "

Might have some mistakes, didn't feel like reading it over so stay with me guys 😭. Check my new book out " Nicole's Obsession " Vote and comment ❤️.