C.11

Kandi POV

Zayne and I went in the theater with out snacks and sat next to Kj and Jess. I hope Kj made things with Jessica cause this is ridiculous.

" Kj want some candy? " I ask handing him some starbursts.

" Shhhh it's starting " Jessica shushed me while getting under Kj. I guess they made up since she under him like a little baby.

Zayne wrapped his arm around me and we began to watch the movie.

Jessica POV

While Kandi and Zayne was getting the snacks I started to make up my mind and give Kj another chance since people makes mistakes. He told me that he was gonna take a DNA test when the baby come to make sure the baby is his. I'm glad he's doing something about Nesha because I don't trust her not one bit.

The movie started and I was feeling kinda good about myself. I got my baby back and Kandi got herself a little boo thang. Everything just going right.

" Excuse me. " I said getting up and going to the bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom and before I could open the door it swung open and hit me in the forehead.

" I'm sooo sorry! " the random girl said helping me up.

I looked at her face and froze.

" JESSICA? "

" Omg is that really you? I can't believe it! "

That random girl was my cousin Nicole. Nicole was in jail for a good while now for murder of her ex boyfriend and his gf. I couldn't believe she really got out. She was suppose to stay for 10 years but she told me that she got out early for good behavior.

" Baby cousin! I can't believe they really let you out " I said hugging her tight.

" Yes, they did. I guess I was really good in there. Why are you here? " She asked looking at my outfit with a cute little smile.

My cousin had a baby face so every time she smiled I would smile too cause it was sooo cute.

" I'm here on a date with Kandi and her brother. Remember them? "

" OMG KANDI IS HERE? " She screamed jumping up and down.

Nicole and Kandi were basically like sisters the way they were always with each other. Nicole is the reason why Kandi is so upfront with people now. Kandi got her fighting ways from Nicole and then Kandi past it on to me.

I showed Nicole where Kandi was and I went to the bathroom.

Nicole POV

I walked in the theater looking for Kandi. When I finally found them, my eyes landed on Kj instead of Kandi. At first I thought it was Chris but then I realized it was Kj.

I never really liked Kj like that because he wasn't really my type, but his brother Chris. Omg he was so fine.

" Kandi! " I whispered.

She jumped on me and softly screamed.

" Nicoleeeeeeeeeee " She said hugging me to the point where I couldn't breathe.

Kandi, Kj and some other dude followed me outside of the theater. That dude was kinda cute but I feel like that's Kandi's date cause if it wasn't I would've snatched him a long time ago.

We all talked about my time in jail then laughed about our childhood times. I was real happy that I got to see my family again. I couldn't call Jessica before because I didn't have her number because she changed it few years ago.

I told them that I was alone because I don't want them to meet Jordan yet.

Zayne POV

Jessica's cousin cute as hell. I didn't even know that was her until they said something. If I wasn't with Kandi I would've made my move already. I'm not about to mess my relationship up with Kandi cause I've been trying my hardest to get with her.

" Y'all ready to go since we missed the rest of the movie? " I ask pulling Kandi closer to me making her feel my manhood.

Kandi turned around looking up at me and smirked. I think she knew why I asked. She got her stuff ready and grabbed my keys.

" I'll make Zayne take me home Kj. " She told him pulling me to the car.

Kj POV

I watched Kandi and Zayne drive off. I started to laugh to myself because Zayne was about to get some tonight. Even though she's my little sister I still had to give her a chance to be herself. If Chris was here he would've killed Zayne because he wouldn't want Kandi to be all in that mess.

I pulled Jessica close to me and whispered something in her ear. She hit my chest and smirked.

" Cousin I'll talk to you later. You have my number right? " Jessica asked hugging Nicole.

They both exchanged numbers then Nicole left.

Jessica looked up at me and started to laugh.

" You real nasty saying all that shit in my ear knowing damn well my cousin was right there. "

" So? She know we be doing it. I bet she doing that shit too. " I said grabbing her waist.

Chris pulled up with Kim and we both got in the car.

" I see y'all two made up. Wait.. where's Kandi? " Chris said looking through the rear mirror.

" She left with Zayne, they going to the mall then he's going to take her home. " Jessica sang.

Chris looked like he was mad but it really didn't matter. He's gonna get over it anyway.

When we got to the house, Jessica pulled me to the room and started taking off her clothes.

She undid my belt and looked up at me. I started to laugh at my myself while I took my clothes off and placed her on the bed.

I placed kisses from her lips down to her clit. I started to play with her clit then sticked my tongue inside her. She let a few moans out then grabbed my hair.

I opened her legs wider and went in more. She moaned louder making it hard for me not to slide my dude inside her.

I don't want Jessica getting pregnant like Nesha did. I really do want a baby with Jessica but I don't know yet.

Jess snapped me out my thoughts and grabbed my dick and placed it inside her. I started stroking slow but the whole time she was screaming faster and faster.

I couldn't even put my condom on so I just have to pull out before I bust. I began stroking faster and faster until she started screaming louder to the point where Chris was banging on the door.

I placed my head on her neck and listened to her moans. While I was doing that I starting placing hickeys on her neck. She dug her nails in my back making me go faster.

I pulled her on top of me, making her ride the hell out of me. I bite down on my lip while she started bouncing hard and fast.

I was about to bust so I tried to take her off me but she wouldn't move. She continued to ride me.

" Je.. Jessicaaa I'm about to.. "

" Shhh baby " She turned around and went back on me and bent over then continued to bounce more. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. I came all inside her making her gasps.

She got up fast and looked at me. " Kj.. did you just.. "

" Man I told you I was gonna cum but oh well you wanted to keep bouncing on a nigga. "

She looked down at the floor and started to tap her toes.

I guess she was mad but oh well I told her. By the time I turned around I fell asleep not knowing Jessica was cursing my ass out.

Gonna update some more when this hurricane pass thru! Hope everyone be safe! Sorry for any mistakes didn't get to read over! Like and comment❤️