C.8

Kandi POV

Walking into school like kinda a big buzz for me since my brothers are the talk of the school. Since they both on the football team and one of them the caption or whatever.

As soon I go to my locker I see Jessica coming down the hall with a big grin on her face.

" Omg Kandi! Guess what happened last night. " She smiles harder

" What? "

Before she can say anything the first bell rang and I had to go to class. I told her to text me what happened so she can stop talking about it and not tell anyone else.

Before it was lunch time I had to use the restroom. I head there and before I turn the corner I see two people all lovey dovey and sucking each other mouths out. They were so cute but nasty at the same time just looking at them do it. I thought But was Kj but nah. He always in class cause he always be sleep unless..

" JESSICA? " I yelled.

Jessica turned around and dropped her purse and looked at me.

Jessica POV

" JESSICA? " I heard someone yell my name.

I pushed Kj away from me and ran to the person never realizing that it was Kandi.

" Ahhh.. Kandi what are you doing out of class.. " I asked shaking my leg.

" Girl who is that.. Did you find a new boyfriend and didn't tell me! " She frowned.

She walked over to the boy not knowing it was her brother Kj.

" WHAT THE FU.. " Kandi yelled making one the teachers pop out of the class close to her and Kj.

" Sorry ma'am we'll get back to class. " I said making the teacher go back in her class.

" Why did you tell me you was messing around with my best friend dumb ass? " Kandi said smacking Kj hard as hell.

" I didn't know how and stop hitting me " Kj grabbed Kandi hand and pulled her to me.

Kandi looked at me like I was crazy and folded her arms.

" I can't believe y'all two messing around with each other knowing damn well you have a girl friend Kj. "

The lunch bell rang and Kj and I both started to walk fast before Kandi can notice.

" IM NOT DONE WITH YALL TWO! " Kandi yelled at us sticking up the middle finger.

Kj went his way and I went my way. I'm not even going to lie. Kj is fine as hell. How can I not resist kissing him over and over.

Kj POV

Man.. fuck.. How can I get caught with Jessica. Plus by my sister too. I know she not going to tell Nesha but still. Even though Jessica should be mine.

" Wassup kid. " Zayne said dapping me up.

Zayne is my main man. Nigga been there when no one else have. Zayne just came back from his mom place all the way in Miami. He been there for almost a year so basically he missed a whole lot. He don't even know I go with Nesha.

" Yoooo " I said grabbing my lunch.

Jessica and Kandi starting coming our way and Kandi sat across from me with Jessica. I couldn't take my eyes off of Jessica cause she stay on my mind 24/7.

" What boy? " She snapped her fingers.

She acts like this so no one can know what be going on between us two. I felt a tap and looked back.

" Hey baby " Nesha said giving me a kiss.

I gave her a kiss back and watched her make room for her little ass to sit. I started to worry because Jessica and Nesha hated each other with a passion.

" Is there a problem hoe? Always looking at my man like you want him. " Nesha snapped

" First of all hoe, don't make me jump across this table and drag yo nasty ass. Don't make me tell everyone what you be doing with that other you be hanging with 24/7. " Jessica said grabbing a apple ready to throw at Nesha head.

Knowing me I don't care if Nesha messing with some boy behind my back cause I got Jessica.

" Bitch shut up you don't know shit that's why you can't get my nigga now. " Nesha claimed

I choked on my soda I was drinking and started to laugh.

" What you laughing about? " Nesha asked looking at me crazy.

" Nothing " I looked at Jessica and she started to laugh.

I tried my best. Fell asleep on some parts so excuse the mistakes but check out my new book I just wrote called " Nicole's Obsession " . Comment and vote ❤️