C.13

Kandi POV

"Zayne come here" I called from downstairs. I felt bad for yelling at Zayne the other day, but the way he was staring at Nicole just ticked me off. Ever since my last relationship i've been very tough on anybody who tries to show affection towards me.

"Wassup" Zayne said while walking down the stairs looking down at his phone.

I approached Zayne and placed kisses all over his face. It was kinda hard for me to do such thing because he was so tall and I was smaller than him.

"Kandi stop all that man, Im trying to do something." He cried while pushing me away from me then continued to text whoever he was texting. It didn't really bother me that he was texting someone else because we not dating so I just left it alone and didn't bother to ask him anything.

"I'm sorry about the other day." I said heading back to the kitchen and grabbed a strawberry fanta soda out of the fridge.

"Nah, you good I understand that looking at her was wrong and I apologize myself too." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

Zayne really is sweet, and I understood that he can't control what he does. We still young and I just gotta give him some time to learn, even for me I'm still learning myself.

After I drunk my soda, I went upstairs and checked my phone.

Jessica👭💕: We need to talk, It's about Kj and myself.

Why what happened Jess?

Jessica👭💕: I don't wanna text it, I wanna tell you in person.

Okay, come over tonight I'll be home.

Jessica👭💕: Okay, I'll see you around 7:30P.M.

I put my phone on the charger then headed to the bathroom. I turn my beats on and clicks play, strips my clothes off and hops in the shower.

We had types of nights where morning comes too soon and nothing was the same

Watch me, going out of the way
When I should've went home

Only time of the day
I get to spend on my own

I was trippin' off how
I used to sleep at ya crib

Should drive by right where you live,
and pick you up on the way

We ain't spoke in so long,
probably put me in the past

I can still get you wet and
I can still make you laugh

You should call into work
If that ain't too much to ask

I could pour you up a drink
and we can burn something

Come thru, come thru,
come thru, come thru

Girl you know we got thangs to do

So get your ass in the car

************************************************************

Zayne normally leaves around 6P.M. because my brother doesn't like when I have boys over when I don't tell him. I head over to my clothes and find a nice outfit to wear just in case Jess wanna go somewhere after she tell me her news.