C.7

Chris POV

Where Kj at man. He better not be messing around with Jess when he know he got Nesha. Kj better bring my car back cause people got stuff to do.

" Chris baby come here please. " I heard Kim call from downstairs.

I grab my phone and head downstairs looking down at Kim. She pretty small for a 24 year old.

" What happened? " I asked while looking in the fridge for something to heat up.

" I can't reach, I'm trying to take down my favorite cup in that cabinet. "

I grab the cup and handed it to her. I went to the living room and before I could sit down I head the door bell ring.

" Baby it's Kj " Kim said opening the door then walked back to the kitchen.

" Nigga give me my keys. " I said grabbing them from his hands. " You was with Jessica wasn't you? "

" Shut up Kim don't gotta know that, watch when she tell Nesha cause you know they close with each other. Too close if you ask me. " Kj laughed before dropping into the couch.

Jessica pretty bad. She got a nice ass body for her age. Kj better watch out though, Nesha crazy as hell. Last time she thought Kj was cheating she almost fucked up the place, throwing the chairs and everything. The girl need help but I can't do nothing about that. That's Kj girl..

Kandi POV

I wake up hearing my two annoying brick head brothers talking loud as hell downstairs and people trying to sleep.

I walk downstairs and see Kim making dinner. Why she even in here don't nobody like her, always trying run this house like she own it.

" Y'all loud if y'all didn't know " I said hitting both Kj and Chris.

Chris and Kj started fussing at me but I didn't pay attention cause I had gotten a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Yo Kandi, wassup with you?

Kandi: Who is this and how did you get my number?

Unknown: It's Zayne, Miss me?

Why was he texting me and how did he get my number. I don't even talk to the kid. Only time we actually said something was when Kj had the little football after party when they won they game and Zayne tried to get with me.

Kj POV

I'm really feeling Jessica and I don't even know why. Maybe because she treats me better than Nesha? Man I don't know this killing me and it needs to stop.

" Aye Chris let me borrow your car again " I said while grabbing his keys from the kitchen counter and walk outside and get in the car.

I text Jess and tell her I'm coming back over. I speed to her house and text her again telling to come outside.

Jessica POV

Kj again? I walk outside and goes to his car.

" You gonna hop in kid? " He asked

I get in the car and look at him. " Why you came back? "

" I just wanted to see you again even though I just left but I just wanna stay with you "

I look the other way and started to blush. He's making this really hard for me not to jump on his face and ride it.

Before I can fix myself, Kj grabbed my face and kissed me. He pulled me on top of him and put his hands in my shirt and started to rub my breast.

I bit down on my lip and started to grind on him. We move to the back seat and I watch Kj pull my shorts off. " Wait.. you got a condom on you? " I asked.

" I wanted to go in raw but yeah I got one " He said putting it on.

He rubs his inner self on the outside of my panties making me moan softly in his ear. He pulls my panties off and stares at my black tattoo shaped like a heart then slowly slides inside me..

Well y'all know how that went.. Comment And Vote ❤️ Going To Update Tomorrow!