C.4

Tj ^

" Jess get up man " I cried as I started to hit her upside her head.

" I'm up damn stop hitting me hoe "

I look at the time on my phone and sees that it's 9:45 P.M. Jess better find some clothes to wear tonight cause she not wearing my new Pjs I just bought last week. I walk into my closet and looks for some clothes for Jess. I throw them on her and goes downstairs.

" KJ WHERE ARE YOU IM HUNGRY " I yelled while looking in the fridge for something to eat.

" Shut yo dumb ass up and order some food, fat head ass always hungry "

" Let me be fat, at least I'm not as big as your girlfriend getting, I swear she look like she pregnant " I mumbled under my breath.

As soon as I realized she was knocking on our front door. I slowly walk to the door on purpose then open it.

" Oh hey Nesha, what you want " I said with a fake smile.

" I came to see my husband, you gonna let me in or what? "

" Ummm.. let me think about it.. No " I slammed the door right in her face and went back upstairs.

" So Nesha just came and I'm not letting her trick ass in my house. You wanna talk to her " I said smiling.

When Jess hears about Nesha she be so quick to punch her in the mouth, but I never let her cause you know Jess my girl and if Jess and Nesha fight Ima just be the one to jump in and whoop Nesha hoe ass.

" Let me at her ! " Jess shouted as she jumped out of bed with my robe on.

" Girl go tell Kj she's downstairs so I can shower " I told Jess and she flew right out my room and went to Kj's.

" Knock knock "

" Oh wassgud Jess "

Jess walks in and sits on the side of his bed. " Umm.. your girlfriend is downstairs and Kandi said she's not opening the door for her "

" Man I don't have time for Nesha today, let her stay out there "

" I bet you won't leave her out there for a few seconds you know you want her company "

" I rather have yours right now " Kj smirked

........

Kj and Jess ? 😱 What Do Y'all Think? Don't be scared to vote and leave a comment ❤️