C.6

Jessica ^

Jessica POV

Kj is suppose to come over to get Kandi's clothes she left over here last week. I don't even know what to wear I'm going to just put some sweats on and a tank top when I hop out this shower.

As I came out the shower, put on some lotion and pulled my sweats and tank top on I put Kandi's clothes in my PINK duffle bag. I walk downstairs grab some chips and a strawberry soda can and get comfortable on the couch while I watch tv and wait for Kj.

I wake up from my little nap I just had and realized that the doorbell ranged. I get up fast fix the couch and open the door with a big smile.

" Hey Kj " I said while giving him a quick hug.

" Wassup tiny you gonna let me in? "

I moved to the side and he walked him. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle for me and Kj.

" Here " I handed him the water bottle and sat down on the other side of the couch and turned on the tv.

" Why you so far, you acting like I'm going to bite you or something " He said while pulling me close to him.

" Don't you have a girlfriend boy " I said while pushing my hand away from me

" Stop acting like that, Nesha ain't nothing. "

" Okay but still, don't touch me " I moved over onto the other side and started to watch tv again.

" You tripping Jess, where's Kandi clothes? " He asked while I pointed to the bottom of the steps.

" Over there and what you mean I'm tripping? " I yelled while looking at him crazy across the room.

" You acting like I'm gonna smash or something " He said while smacking his lips.

" I mean you want to so I would advise you to shut up. " I said while folding my arms and looking at him.

Kj picked up the bag and walked back to me. " So I can't get a hug since I'm leaving? " I huffed, got up and gave him a hug.

" Kj stop squeezing my butt " I said trying to push him away from me.

" Whatever see you later fine ass, and text me alright cause you be acting like you can't hit a nigga up sometimes. " He said while walking out the front door.

I lock the door and bite down on my lip. I really like him but it's just too much with Nesha, cause I know if she finds out that Kj trying to talk to me I'm going to be in some mess and I don't have time for that.

I'm going to add some more people in this book since I'm going to have some drama. Kind of short but it's worth the shot since I left off on Kj and Jess new relationship from the last chapter. But comment and vote ! ❤️