C.14

~Zayne~

Ever since me and Kandi started talking for the past few months. I had a soft side for her. I never felt this way with a female before. I never really been a real relationship because I don't care about no one. I promised myself not to get attached to someone again because I was on my own for a long time. My dad is in prison and my mom disowned me for years now. When it came to love, I don't give a fuck and I mean that shit, but Kandi kinda changed that for me.

"Yo Zayne hurry up man." I pulled my black sweats up and slid into my Nike slides. I headed downstairs and heard Kj still mumbling shit. Me and Kj was heading over to the trap to handle some business.

Oh I didn't tell you? Well ya, I'm in the drug business. I started this empire, Kandi doesn't know and I hope she don't either.

I locked up the house, told my dog Diamond bye and headed for the car. Diamond is my pitbull, I had her ever since I ran away from my foster home. I was 16 when this happened and it was hard but I don't care cause I don't need no one.

We pulled up to the trap, it was only a good 15 mins away. We got out, dapped up my guards and headed inside. I made sure all the naked females was doing what they needed to do and that was to pack my shit and ship it out.

I made my way past the guards and went to my office. Dontae, Nuke, Tre and Kj was in my office hitting a blunt. I dapped them up and sat down taking the blunt from Nuke. These boys been in my life ever since I ran away from that foster home. Dontae and Nuke were both 17 and Tre was 18.

"When we finna make this drop?" Nuke asked.

I told him we were going to make it next week on Friday. Before I could say anything my phone started to buzz.

"What?"

"Baby, I miss you where are you?" Trish cried.

Trish was one of my hoes that I met in DC, but she stay down here. I didn't want anything to do with Trish unless it was some neck. When I tell you that girl can give you some goood ass head.

"Man, fuck you want. "

"I wanna see you daddy, why you sound so mad. I thought you would be happy to hear my voice baby."

"I got shit to do, I'll hit you up later I'm gone." I hung up then went back in my office.

They all turned to me and started to laugh. I knew these niggas was high cause Nuke started telling dumb shit. I told them that I was gonna head out and told Kj that I'm ready to go. Kj drove because I didn't feel like driving for shit today.

Kandi😍: Pick me up from school today?

Alight, on my way now.

I told Kj to head over to Kandi's school since I didn't go today. Kj didn't really care about me and my empire as long it didn't affect his little sister.

We pulled up at the school and waited for Kandi. It took her a while because she was talking to Nicole about something. I don't like that one at all, my vibe around her is just all wrong. Sure she got a pretty nice ass but nah, she's not Kandi.

Kandi hopped in and kissed my cheek then did the same to Kj.

"Why y'all had to pull up in this damn truck? This people be so damn quick to be talking about y'all two whenever they see it." She sat back and folded her arms on her chest. She hated this truck cause it drew attention. Every time me and Kandi use to pull up at school into, we would be the talk for the day. That's why I just drive the black challenger with the red stripes on it.

"Stop all that shit." Kj said looking at her from the mirror. Since Kj still goes to school with us, he knows what she's talking about.

Kj and Kandi was talking about some but I wasn't paying any attention because I was focused on these nudes Trish sent me. Damn.. I bit down on my lip and felt my coming alive. I tried to cover my print but it didn't work because Kandi saw it.

"Keep playing with me and see if you have any fingers left to open the next snap." She whispered in my ear and digging her nails in my shoulder.

"Okay chill chill" I hissed before grabbing her wrist. She looked at my with anger in her eyes so I decided to let her go before she snapped.

Kandi is a girl that has tough skin. Sometimes I be scared of her ass.

Kj dropped us both off at her house and we both went inside watching Kj pull out of the driveway.

"KIM!" Kandi yelled jumping on Kim. Kim and Kandi are like best of friends. They act just alike.

"Wassup Kim?" I said as she hugged me.

"Good, I see you and Kandi. Y'all real cute together."

I chuckled, thanked her and went up to Kandi room. I took my hoodie off and laid down on the bed.

~Kandi~

He must think I'm dumb or something, I'll fuck his ugly ass up. He was brave asf for opening that picture knowing damn well I was behind him.

I made my way up to my room and dropped my bag not knowing Zanye was in here. I stripped out of my outfit, put it in a hamper then walked my way into the shower. Before I knew it, Zayne grabbed me from behind and started to kiss my neck. I started to panic because I didn't know who he was.

"It's okay baby, it's just me." He mumbled into my neck.

"Stop.. I..I wanna take my shower Zayne.." I moaned softly rubbing against him.

Even though I soar from practice earlier I still wanted Zayne at the moment. I turned around, pushed him on the bed and on top of him. He grabbed onto my waist and started on my nipple. He knew how to get me in the mood but right now I was too tired but one round wouldn't hurt right?

He flipped us over and he was over me, he started kissing on my neck then to my jaw. He slowly made his made way to my panties and started kissing my stomach. Good thing I showered at school before I left because that wouldn't be nice if I didn't.

He pulled his sweats off and pulled my panties off. I looked up at him then down at his dick. He was so big to the point where I didn't want to do this anymore.

He came back up then continued to kiss my neck and slowly made his way inside me, making me let out a moan...

Long story short, you know the details ..

~

~

~

~

Vote ❤️

Comment ☺️

Share😘

Sorry for mistakes🙂