C.5

Kandi^

Jessica POV

I should've known he wanted me.  Jess thought to herself. Maybe he don't, let me just get ready for school.

I go to Kandi closet and look for a dress to wear today. I pull out her grey tight summer dress and put on her all white pumas.

" Kandi get up we gotta go to school kid " I said while going out her bedroom door.

As I walk downstairs I see Kj and Chris. I sit down and grab a plate of pancakes and eggs.

" Good morning boys " I yawned while taking a mouthful of pancakes.

" Slow down girl " Kj laughed

" Leave me alone duck " I smiled while staring at Kj

As soon as he looked at me I saw Kandi coming downstairs in a black summer dress with her white low converse.

" Bitchhh you look cute asf " I yelled across the room

" Girl you loud asf " Kandi whispered then took a seat next to me.

I look on my phone and see the time and goes to the front door.

" Can we go? " I cried

Everyone gets up and goes outside and gets in the car. I hop in the car and sits next to Kj.

" You looking sexy today Jess " He whispered in my ear while he puts his hand on my thigh.

I blushed, thanked him and then hit him playfully. I know it's wrong but I just can't resist letting him touch me. I know he's with Nesha but forget her, Kj is mine and I don't care who gotta problem with it.

Comment and vote ❤️