Mutiny, death and Shipwreck

"So how is the little wife?" Captain Jack Sparrow asks Bootstrap Bill.

"She's doing very well, Jack. I know she'd love for you to visit. Then you could meet our son and daughter" Bootstrap tells him with a smile.

"Your what? Come again?" Jack asks him putting down his bottle of rum. They were in his cabin on the Black Pearl drinking rum together. Bootstrap had just gotten back from seeing his wife Helena.

"Our son and daughter, Jack—we have a baby boy and girl" Bootstrap clarifies.

"Oh did you name your son Jack, by any chance?" Jack asks.

"I'm afraid not, Jack. He's a William, like me" Bootstrap states. "I wanted to name our daughter Jacqueline, but Helena disagreed" he explains. "So we named her Jackie instead" he adds.

"Well at least you named one of your kids after me" Jack mumbles. "Take what you can" he states holding a bottle of rum.

"Give nothing back" Bootstrap finishes clinging their bottles together before they drain them. "I think I'll call it a night Captain, it was a long journey" he states. Jack agrees and Bootstrap heads to the crews sleeping area before falling asleep in his hammock.

(Twelve years later)

Jack gave the bearings to Isle De Muerta to his first mate Hector Barbossa. That night there was a mutiny against Jack. It did not sit well with Bootstrap, but there was nothing he could do. Barbossa was made captain after they marooned Jack on an island and left him to die. He got a monkey and named it Jack. The crew found Isle De Muerta and the treasure of Cortez himself.

(About a week later)

Bootstrap had written a letter to his wife and sent it to her when they reached port. Along with a necklace Jack got for Jackie and one of medallions from Isle De Muerta for his son. Now he stands in front of Barbossa with his hands bound behind him. "Where did you send it?" Barbossa asks him.

"To my child, you'll never find it Barbossa" Bootstrap states. The crew know he has a child. But not that he has two or their genders or names. He wants to keep it that way along with where they live.

"We just need the medallion and it's Captain Barbossa" Hector states.

"You don't deserve it and deserve to remain curse for what you did to Jack" Bootstrap states.

"Take him to the deck" Barbossa orders Bosun and follows them to the deck. "Let you all witness what happens to those who defy orders" he tells the assembled crew. He then tied a cannon to Bootstrap's bootstraps and Bosun pushed both cannon and man off the ship.  The crew watched him sink before moving on.

(A few days later)

"Captain Barbossa, we discovered how to lift the curse" Ragetti states as he and Pintel enter Barbossa's cabin.

"Pray tell" Barbossa states looking up from Jack (the monkey).

"We have to return all 882 pieces to the chest, but blood must be repaid" Pintel states.

"Who's blood?" Barbossa asks.

"All those who took a piece" Ragetti tells him. Barbossa yells slamming his hand on the table in front of him.

"So you're telling me that we need blood of everyone on this ship that was there and took a piece of the treasure?" Barbossa asks. Pintel and Ragetti nod theirs heads. "That means we need Bootstrap's blood, but he is dead at the bottom of the ocean" Barbossa says angered. He knew Bootstrap had figured this out and that's why he sent his piece to his child.

"Wait he has a child and that child will have his blood. I want that child and piece found along with all the other 881 pieces" Barbossa orders. Pintel and Ragetti agree  Barbossa calls the crew to order from the helm. He tells them how they will lift the curse and how they have to find Bootstrap's child. With their medallion.

(About two weeks later)

Helena Turner died and her children went in search of their father. They became cabin boy and girl on a British ship. However, they ship got attacked and they round up on drift wood together unconscious holding hands. "There's a boy and girl in the water!" young Elizabeth shouts pointing.

"Man over board!" Lieutenant Norrington shouts. "Haul them aboard" he orders. Once they were on board he laid the girl on the deck while Mister Gibbs laid the boy beside the girl. "They're still breathing" he states.

"Mary, mother of God!" Mister Gibbs exclaims. Everyone looks in the distance, where a destroyed British ship is in flames. Elizabeth looks at the boy and girl before going to move the boy's hair off his face. He wakes with a gasp grabbing her wrist and looks around before he's eyes land on his sister. He sighs in relief before looking up the the girl.

"It's ok, my name's Elizabeth Swann" the girl assures him.

"W-W-Will Turner, this is my sister Jackie" Will tells her.

"I'm watching over you both Will" Elizabeth assures him and he falls unconscious again. "You're pirates" she whispers seeing the pirate medallion around Will's neck. She takes it off to examine it more closely.

"Have they said anything?" Lieutenant Norrington asks Elizabeth.

"They're names are Will and Jackie Turner, that's all I found out" Elizabeth tells him while hiding the medallion.

"Very well, take them below" he orders two soldiers. Governor Swann tells his daughter that she is in charge of their new guests and to look after them. She nods her head and looks back at the wrecked ship. In the smoke she sees a ship with ripped black sails sailing away from the wreck and looks back at the pirate medallion.

(In Port Royal)

When they reached Port Royal Jackie and Will hardly said anything. Will worked as a cabin boy for the remainder of the trip while Elizabeth looked after Jackie. Letting her borrow her smaller dresses. Once in Port Royal the local black smith Mister Brown took both the children in. As they did not want to be separated and he did not mind raising both of them.

From then on Will learnt to be a black smith and Jackie helped detail the handles of the swords. Will and Jackie practiced with the swords three hours a day. So that one day if they meet a pirate, they can kill it. Elizabeth always invited Jackie over for play dates at Swann manor. The governor did not mind.

It was a peaceful life for the next eight years with no sight of the Black Pearl near Port Royal. Elizabeth still has the pirate medallion she took from Will. Jackie still has her necklace even though Will lost his. They believe he lost it the day they were rescued, they had no idea Elizabeth took it. But their peaceful life changed when a certain pirate arrives in Port Royal.

A/N

Picture above of Jackie's necklace and picture on the external link of twelve year old Jackie Turner.