Robbie Reyes

"Aida! You won't win... please just give up this fight." I cried as I held the knife close to my body in defence against the once android now modified inhuman.

"My name is not Aida!" she screamed.

"Yes! Yes it is! And the A stands for Artificial!" Jemma shouted, pulling a distraction.

"Jemma! What are you doing here? Run!" I screamed, running towards Jemma as Aida disappeared like Gordon.

"I'm not leaving you. She will kill you!" Jemma cried.

"She will have to try harder than this!" I shouted as Aida appeared inches before Jemma.

I launched myself on top of Aida from behind to distract her.  I used the knife to wound Aida. I knew I couldn't kill her. We had seen what she had done before.

But I could at least get Jemma as far away from Aida and harm as possible.

"Your suicidal!" Jemma screamed as Fitz appeared behind her and tried to pull away to reach for me.

"I'm trying to protect my family. Since I lost Robbie... even after such a short amount of time... I have to do what is right." I nodded at Fitz as he managed to finally drag a reluctant Jemma towards the exit.

"Robbie isn't gone! He's back!" Jemma shouted towards me as Fitz dragged her from the room and to safety.

"Aida. You need to stop! I have felt the pain, and the heart break you have felt. I too have lost someone that I have come to care about. But you do not need to do this." I said, still holding a defensive position yet I knew my attempts would never protect me.

"Oh _____. You do not know the anger. The vengeance that I feel. I wanted to be human. I wanted to have a choice! I wanted to feel emotions such as love, joy, happiness... and Leopold tore that from me." Aida screamed, striding closer towards me.

"Just because you want a choice doesn't mean you can strip everyone else of their choice." I reasoned.

"Your words will get you no where!" she shouted, disappearing in a blue flash.

It wasn't until I felt the harsh thud against the concrete wall supported by harsh metal stilts damaged in the heavy explosion that my brain begun to process that Aida had reappeared behind me.

"NO!" a familiar hoarse voice shouted before I heard the crackle of flames and the whip of metal chains.

A small smile graced my bloodied lips as I slowly pushed myself to my feet.

I had finally managed to crawl my way back up to my feet when I felt the searing pain of a knife imbedded into my arm.

A muffled cry of pain escaped past my lips as I turned to be greeted by one of the many clones of Ivanov.

"What has the darkhold shown you?" I asked, pulling the knife from my arm.

"It has shown me how to eradicate all inhumans. How to cure the world and start over." he snarled, drawing another knife.

"With a world full of clones? A world free of freedom and choice? Your cure will not survive. The world needs freedom. The world needs choice. The world doesn't need robo-" I was pulled to an abrupt stop as pain shot through my thigh causing my leg to crumble underneath me.

"The world will be made free from fr-" Ivanov started but was cut off by a punishing fist to his face from the Ghost Rider.

Hit after Hit.

Punch after Punch.

Ivanov's robot had been long since destroyed and the Ghost Rider had simmered back into the unconsciousness of Robbie's soul and mind.

"Robbie! Robbie! Stop!" I cried, ignoring the knife which protruded from my leg and hobbled quickly over to stop Robbie from his assault.

"Robbie." I said, softly as I caught his wrist in mid swing.

His eyes turned to face me and his features softened.

"______." he whispered, his voice hoarse yet warm and comforting.

"Where did you go?" I asked, my heart broken wounds reopening as I stared at the man I had begun to love in front of me.

He observed me silently, taking in my beaten figure.

"I-" I started but was cut off by his lips on mine.

I smiled into the kiss before he pulled back.

"Come on my love. Lets get you back to Simmons. You need some medical help." he announced, wrapping me up in his arms in a Bridal hold.

"I love you." I giggled.

This was the first time I had told him aloud..

I didn't want to regret my words...

But the silence ate away at what remained of my heart....

"I love you too."

.

.

.

(I am so so sorry for the long wait to get this story to you. I know its probably not the best but I hope you do like it.

Again I apologise for the delay.

Love,

Phoebe x)