Deke Shaw

Sorry for the long wait for your request to be fulfilled but I really hope you like it and it does your request justice.

.

- - - -

"Hello?!" I shouted, hoping somebody anywhere could hear me.

I ran over towards the nearest door and ripped it open to reveal another empty room.

"Hello!"

"Can anybody hear me?!" my voice broke and cracked, as I slumped to the floor in defeat, my back dragging down the wall, the only source of support right now.

The sound of dragging feet alerted me.

"Hello?!" I shouted, struggling to push myself up into a stance with my weak and shaking arms.

"_______?" a familiar voice called.

Mack.

"Mack?!" I sighed in relief as he barrelled through the door with Coulson and Yoyo in tow.

Yoyo rushed over to me in a blur once she took in my slumped form leaning support against the wall.

"Are you okay?" she asked, checking me for injuries.

"I'm okay. I thought I was alone... wherever we are."

Yoyo turned back and looked at Mack who turned to look at Coulson.

"Welcome to Space." an unfamiliar man announced stepping into the room.

"____. Virgil. Virgil. _____." Coulson introduced.

- - - - 

"He was our only way of getting out of here."

"He knew things we don't."

"He understands it here... in the future."

Thoughts wrapped around my head at a rate of knots I wasn't aware that I was voicing my thoughts.

"We will get out of here ______. Don't worry." Yoyo said, rubbing my arm comfortingly.

As we rounded the corner we ran into two figures.

May.

Injured May.

And...

"Coulson. This is Deke. Please tell me you guys have found a way out of here." May gasped in pain.

"Not quite." Coulson began.

"Are you kidding me? There is no way out. We are in Space... wait where's Virgil?" the man called Deke asked.

"One of those creature took him..." I offered gently.