Robbie Reyes

"Please. I don't have any money!" I begged.

"Prove it Sweet cheeks." one of them sneered.

With shaking hands I reached into my handbag and pulled out my purse.

With clumsy fingers I eventually managed to open up my purse.

"Tip it." another one growled, growing impatient.

I nodded, holding my breath and tipping my purse upside down witnessing fresh air tumble out of my purse.

Who am I kidding?

I'm pennyless because I spend all my time buying clothes that won't fit in my wardrobe and ones I will most likely only wear once or not at all...

Always claiming I have nothing to wear...

The third mans gaze travelled my body searching for anything valuable.

"The ring." he stated.

"N-no." I hiccupped, struggling to breathe.

"The ring." he snapped.

I couldn't.

Robbie gave me this ring.

It belonged to his mother.

And before that his grandmother.

It was beautiful.

And I couldn't... no. I wouldn't give this up to anyone.

"I won't ask again. The ring!"

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" A familiar voice rung out, before the corner of the alley way was lit up with a fierce orangey red glow.

A brooding figure stepped out of the shadows with a familiar leather jacket.

The men reached for their jacket pockets before a white hot metal chain lassoed through the air and wrapped itself skilfully around the closest man to the strange figure.

I scanned the area looking for my nearest exit hoping to get far enough away to be out of harms way but stay close enough to thank the strangely familiar figure.

I calculated my options as the metal chain whipped through the air a second time.

I held my belongings close to my chest as I headed as quickly as I could towards my exit. 

It wasn't even a spit second before a arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back in, away from my exit.

But I did manage to catch a glimpse of a familiar spray painted artwork on the wall I pass everyday on my way to work.

"Ghost Rider." I gasped.

"Stop! Or my next bullet goes straight through her pretty little head." the man snarled, pressing his gun to my forehead drawing the Ghost Riders attention onto us.

The skull smirked before glancing quickly towards me with a hint of concern flashing across his aflame features.

"One."

The Ghost Rider's hand tightened around his chain.

"Two."

The Ghost Rider snapped his chain across the floor causing sparks to fly.

"Thr-" 

The words didn't leave the mans lips as the metal chain whipped skilfully through the air and pierced the man straight through the forehead, above my shoulder.

"Three." A familiar voice rung out from where the Ghost Rider stood.

My eyes were squeezed tightly shut following the mans countdown but as soon as I heard that voice I wrenched them open with all the physical energy I could muster, my adrenaline leaving me causing my limbs to feel weak and heavy.

I looked over at the Ghost Rider to witness his flames growing smaller, fading away as if he was returning to his hidden soul.

"______." the Ghost Rider spoke before he snapped his neck upwards and down like a snake.

My eyes widened in disbelief.

"R- Robbie?"

"______." he smiled in relief.

"Robbie!" I cried out, rushing over to him as he embraced me in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad your okay." he whispered into my hair."

My mind raced with unanswered questions as I pulled back to look up at him.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." I said, poking his chest.

He nodded in understanding before pulling me back into his tight embrace.

.

"For now... all you need to know is that I made a deal with the Devil."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(I'm so sorry it took so long to fulfil your request but I really hope you like it!

Love,

Phoebe xx)