Prologue

Somewhere in New York City, in a suburban area, was a two story, brick house. Inside this home, was a family of five. Two parents, and three children. These three children sat on the floor, in front of their mother, who was sitting in a large, and very comfortable chair beside the fireplace.

The woman smiled down at her children, which distracted her from the joyful look, filled with admiration that was cast at her by her very handsome husband, who stood in the kitchen, gazing at his beautiful wife and adorable children. The man couldn't ask for anything more or anything better.

The wife, momentarily glanced up at her husband, breaking him from his thoughts. The man gave his soul mate a large smile, in which she returned. No matter how long they had been married, they both still managed to cause each other's hearts to flutter and they stomachs to fill with fluttering butterflies.

The sound of their youngest child's voice, their only son, caused them to tear their gazes away from each other and to their son. "Mommy!" The little four year old whined. The said woman grinned and picked up her son, only to place him in her lap.

"It's okay sweetie." She mumbled sweetly while wrapping her arms around the small boys torso, making the boy giggle cutely..

"Mom! Could you please continue the story you were telling us?" The oldest daughter asked. The girl was eight years old, and her younger sister was two years younger, making her six years old. The oldest was born almost exactly a year after her parents had been wed.

"Of course sweetie," The woman gushed, before putting a finger to her chin in thought. "It's been a couple nights, I don't think I can remember where I left off last time." She said, teasing her easily exciteable and gullible children.

"MOMMY!" The middle child exclaimed. "You....y-you were at the part w-when daddy asked you out." She stuttered cutely. The little boy laughed at something random that he found hilarious. The woman smiled, recalling the memory that her daughter had mentioned.

"Ah yes. Peter, also known as Dad, was a very awkward boy, so he was a blushing and stuttering mess." The man looked up and playfully pouted, making his wife laugh.

"Well, I'm sorry that Mommy was the most beautiful woman that I had ever laid eyes on and it made me nervous." Peter said sarcastically as he approached his family, only to bend down and give a quick kiss on the lips to his wife, then to walk around and kiss his children on their foreheads. The man's words caused his wife to go bright red. She reached up and playfully slapped his bicep, making him laugh. "It's true." He spoke, raising his hands in surrender.

"Mommy, what does blushing mean?" The little four year old asked, attracting his mother's attention. The woman grinned and pinched her son's cheeks.

"Blushing is when your face goes bright red. It happens when someone gets really embarrassed." She explained.

"Mom? Are you embarrassed?" The oldest asked, taking notice to her mother's blush.

"Why don't we carry on with the story?" Y/n said, changing the subject, which made the children cheer.