Chapter 5

~Y/n's POV~

After school had ended, Peter quickly went to his locker and got what he had needed. By the time he was done, the halls were less crowded, giving him a clear view of his girlfriend's locker, only to see that she was not there. He looked around, hoping that she was somewhere in the hallway, maybe sneaking up on him, talking to a friend, or just now arriving at her locker, but he had gotten his hopes up. While adorning a confused expression, Peter approached Y/n's locker, only to find a random piece of tape attached to it. This was a signal that Y/n and Peter had made up. What it meant was they were needed on a mission. Peter simply sighed and walked away, swiftly avoiding bumping into anyone.

~Y/n's POV~

I followed behind my group. Each of us were wearing professional looking outfits The two guys of the group wore suits, and the three girls had pencil skirts that had small slits on the sides that allowed them to fight and move freely. I wore a nice f/c blouse, and nice pants.

All six of us were undercover at a law firm that we believe is being corrupted by Hydra. I pushed up the fake and cliche glasses that are resting on my nose. My teammate turned and quickly handed me a clipboard to make me seem more professional and believable. I walked behind them, seen as I was still fairly new to being on the field.

"Excuse me, could you direct us to an empty meeting room? We need to go over a presentation alone before presenting it to their board?" Our team leader asked the secretary. They young, kind looking woman glanced at us and sent us a nice smile. She nodded and happily obliged. This woman was not very smart, if she knew what she was doing she would have made sure with security that we are supposed to be here. Well, that's her problem.

We continued on and entered the extra meeting room, locking the door behind us and shutting all of the blinds. I took off the glasses and set down the clipboard. "Okay, what now?" I asked. One of them sighed frustratedly.

"We forgot the tear gas and extra bullets."

"Shit." Another rumbled, then they turned to me. "We need you to quickly go back to base and grab what we need. Don't waste any time." they told me. I nodded quickly and opened a portal for myself, then ran through. I found myself in the open platform of the helicarrier. I quickly ran as fast as I could to get what was needed. By the time I had them, I looked at the time and found that it had taken about two minutes. I smiled and reopened the portal to the meeting room, only to find myself and my team surrounded by multiple guns.

"Shit."