Chapter 11

"You wouldn't dare!" He yells, continuing their banter. She looks over her shoulder, giving him a smug look.

"Try me~" Peter's eyebrow quirked with amusement as his eyes scanned over his beautiful wife, enjoying the playful fighting, and the sight of his lover.

"Gladly~" Y/n almost chokes on her spit at the innuendo that had just left her husband's mouth. She gave him a playful glare. "Kids, run up to your rooms to get ready for bed." Peter exclaimed, and, after Y/n put down the youngest, they all did so. Y/n spun around to face her husband, but he was already standing right behind her, love glazing over his eyes.

"I love you..."

"Oh my god, what has gotten into you?" She laughs nervously.

"All these memories brings me back to the days where we could go on for hours..."

Her cheeks burned brightly. "Peter!" She yelled, smacking her husband on the arm, her cheeks burning red. Her spouse merely chuckled, an amused and loving expression covering his face. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she tried to escape, but he kept a firm hold on her.

"Peter!" She exclaimed, laughing. He playfully licked his lips, getting them all slobbery as he leaned in to attempt to kiss his wife. Her eyes widened as she tried harder to escape. "No!" She yelped amidst her laughter.

"Come on! Give your loving husband a kiss!" He persisted, but she quickly used a portal to remove herself from the situation, making him almost fall down. She broke out into harder laughter at the sight of her husband's shocked face, making him roll his eyes at her.

~Flashback~

~Y/n's POV~

"I'm fine!" I yelped and ran to the bathroom to hide myself from the embarrassment. I stood in front of a mirror, and hunched over a sink, continuously splashing water on my face to cool myself off. I had managed to push the blush down, but I was still very nervous. I suddenly heard MJ's voice before the door started to open. In a panic, I, without thinking, created a portal and escaped the situation before MJ could see me. Yes, I was overreacting to the situation, but I was nervous that we were going to be figured out.

I stepped through the portal and into my bedroom, sighing to myself. "Oh god.." I huff, realizing how irrationally I had acted. I flop down on my bed, getting lost in my thoughts, worrying about how I would have to explain to MJ how I had disappeared from the bathroom within seconds.

After a few hours of just laying there, occaisonally looking through social media on my phone, I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Y/n?" I heard Peter's muffled voice call out.

"Com im..." my voice was muffled by the pillow I had my face stuffed to. I heard him open the door and enter the bedroom.