Chapter 15

A/N: IM BACK!

"We have gone through so much. So many ups and downs and we have seen more than half of the population of New York combined. And yet, here we are, walking hand in hand to the mall while an over confident billionaire sits in our living room, babysitting our three children. Who else can say that?" He asks.

"Well, Clint can if he can ever convince Tony to watch the kids." I retaliated, making him let out a single laugh. "But yes, we have gone through a lot and we are still together and going strong." I tell him as I give him a close eyed grin.

When I open my eyes, I am met with the sight of the dark brown pools that are his irises. I try to lean away to continue our walk but his grip on me is held tight as he continues to stare into my eyes, almost as though he could read my soul. While he was caught in his trance, I moved closer to him, and placed a peck of a kiss on his nose, startling him. Taking my chance, I slip out of his grip and skip forward. Seeing me in a playful mood, a cheeky grin spreads across his face, and his eyes show a hint of playfulness.

"Why you little devil." He says with deviousness in his voice. I stick my tongue out at him and continue to skip forward. When I started to hear his pace speed up, I picked up my own pace and jogged away from him. I sped around a corner and waited, hoping to scare my husband. 1 second passed. Then two, then three, and soon enough a minute had passed, and there was no sign of my spouse.

I peek around the corner, concerned that something happened, only to be met with him standing right in front of me.

"BOO!" He exclaimed, catching me off guard. I squealed and pivoted around in an attempt to make my getaway. I gasp when I feel something attach itself to my shirt, and pull me backwards.

"Peter!" I gasp as he uses a web to pull me into his arms. My back was pressed to his toned chest until he spun me around to face him, his arms wrapped around the small of my back. 

"Y/n?" He whispered as he leaned down to press his forehead to mine. I reach up to place my arms around his neck, as I have been doing for years.

"You cheated." I pout before smiling. He smiled back. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips, then he pressed his forehead on mine again.

"I was using my resources." He retorted, making me giggle. I let my gaze move across his face before settling back to stare into his eyes.

"I love you." He told me.

"So I have heard." I joke, making him roll his eyes. His grip tightened, taking me by surprise.

"Say it." He demanded.

"No." I reply, remaining stubborn.

"Say it!" He demanded again, making me grin childishly.

"No!" I respond. He began to pout and made a face to resemble that of a crying child.

"Fine! Fine! I love you too!" Almost immediately, the false sadness was replaced by childish glee.

"Yay!" He exclaimed.

~Three hours later~

I follow behind my husband as he unlocks the front door and opens it for me. I whisper a 'thank you' as I enter the house, Peter following behind, closing the door behind himself. I place my purse on the coffee table next to the door before I enter the living room to find Mr. Stark napping on the couch. I chuckle as I watch Peter attempt to awake the millionaire. Slowly, Tony sat up and stretched.

"How was the date?" He asked us.

"Lovely. Thanks to you. How were the kids?" I replied.

"Full of energy, but I got them all to bed." He responded, making me smile. Tony was always great with the children, and I loved to watch him interact with them.

"Great. Thanks again Mr. Stark." Peter thanked as he placed his arm over my shoulder. I leaned into his grasp and smiled up at the man that had willingly babysat the three rambunctious children on mine.

"You two should bring the kids to the tower tomorrow. I'm planning for the team to come by and we can all have lunch together. Barton's bringing his family, and Steve is inviting Bucky." Tony offered graciously.

"We would love to!" I respond before Peter could even open his mouth, causing him to just nod in agreement. "The kids would be ecstatic to see all of their aunts and uncles."

"Awesome! I'll see you five tomorrow at noon. Don't be late!" He exclaimed as he grabbed his stuff and exited the house, leaving Peter and I alone in the living room. Peter moved to wrap his arms around my waist and place his chin on my head.

"How did we get so lucky?" He whispered as he placed a kiss on my head.

"I think the Gods decided that we went through enough already." I sigh with a small smile on my lips.

"How did I get so lucky?" Peter added. I hummed in response before opening my mouth to give him an actual answer.

"The Gods felt generous and made me lower my standards." I teased, making him chuckle.

"Well I'm glad they did." He murmured as he held me tighter and began to kiss each part of my body that his lips could reach without him having to remove his arms from around my waist.

"Me too."