Chapter 7

The second Peter had found the coordinates of where you and your team were, he had immediately changed into his suit and made his way to you. The whole way, he could only think of you, his worry over taking him, causing him to push harder and move faster.

"Agent Parker! You must restrain yourself and wait for the team to accompany you!" Fury had ordered him over the intercom.

"No way sir, the longer I wait, she could get hurt." He replied

"PARKER!" Fury yelled into the intercom, but Peter did not reply. He kept shooting his webs and pulling himself closer to where you were. When he found himself there, he immediately landed himself on the ground. I stared the guards straight in the eyes and shot webs at them and tossing them across the area and into a wall parallel to their previous position. He marched into the building, wasting no time grabbing man after man, interrogating them about your whereabouts.

Finally, he found himself standing in front of your cell. He stood, frozen, gazing at you, eyes scanning over each bruise on your body. You finally look up and gasp. He internally smiled before he gripped the handle of the door and ripped it off of it's hinges, causing everyone in the cell to flinch. After processing what had just occurred, each agent jumped to their feet and ran out, looking for their stolen weapons. You simply stumbled to your feet, then lunged at Peter, wrapping your arms around him, to which he returned the motion. You both stood there as agents ran around you, taking all stolen files about S.H.I.E.L.D out of the drives.

Once everything was done, the agents ran back to you, causing you to let go of Peter and open a portal for them all.

(Sorry it's short and not one of my better chapters.)