Chapter 18

(I NEED IDEAS)

All of us were seated and were about to dig into lunch, but we were interrupted by an elevator ding, followed by the sound of shouting. "ON THE GROUND!" Several Hydra agents yelled as they barged into the room.

All of us jumped out of our seats with our hands up. Clint's wife was pushed behind the team, along with her kids and mine, protecting them from the intruders. Peter took a step in front of me, allowing me to get to Laura to open a portal for her and the kids to my house.

"ON THE GROUND!" An agent yelled again, prompting the team to slowly get down to their knees. I shared a glance Peter and then a glance with Natasha. The three of us seemed to have a mental conversation until we came to an agreement. Natasha nodded to me, and I took that as my cue to open a portal under a Hydra agent to fall through to create a distraction.

Peter then took this chance as the agents were distracted to shoot webs at a gun sitting on a counter, pulling to Natasha for her to use. My husband did the same thing with Steve's shield. Once Steve and Natasha were armed, they got to their feet to fend off agents to provide time for the rest of the team to arm themselves for the fight.

(Sorry this is short but I need ideas)