Chapter 6

The others and I were immediately grabbed by Hydra agents. "You're not going to get away with this, you know." We were dragged out the back way of the building, into a black van.

"Be quiet in there," one of the agents said to us as he closed the door.

"What are we going to do now? Y/n, can you make a portal?" One of the girls asked. I looked down at my hands in front of me. I tried to create a portal, but the technology in the handcuffs didn't allow me to. In defeat, I shook my head.

"Agent Y/n, are you there?" I heard a voice. My earpiece! I totally forgot about it!

"Yes! Yes, I'm here!" I heard Fury sigh in relief.

"Good. Listen, we're going to send reinforcements soon. Just hang in there." I echoed what he said to the rest, and silently, they cheered.

"Roger that," I replied.

"Do you know who he's sending?" I shook my head,

"he didn't say. But I know they're going to get us out; that's for certain."

Peter's Pov-

"Parker, we need you to rescue some of the spies we sent out into the field today. They've been captured by Hydra; including Y/n.  We're short on agents, so you're only going to have a few backups." Fury told me.A trail of sweat cascaded down my face. So many thoughts ran around in my head: Can I do this? How? How long will it take before, ultimately, someone dies? Will I survive?There was only one thing I knew for certain.Y/n. Captured. By Hydra. I HAVE to get her and the others back. Mostly her. I mean, the others are great- but Y/n is just, Y/n. You get it right?