:1: 'You're my saviour'

Edit status: Very edited

Y/N = your name

Italic = thoughts

Warning: blood, swearing, so cute your ovaries may explode

Y/N P.O.V

I had just gotten home from the dance studio and could hear Mark making noise in our room 

'Okay, Mark's recording so I need to be quiet.'

I headed upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

'I'm so happy we moved the towels to the bathroom, I would hate to disturb Marks recording.'

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door so Mark didn't walk in on me in the shower.....again. I got a towel from the cupboard and placed it on the towel rack just outside the shower, got undressed, got in the shower and turned on the relaxing hot water.

--------

Marks P.O.V

I just finished recording my new video and was about to go get some coffee when I heard the shower turn on.

'Y/N must be back.'

I continue my original thought track of getting coffee and go down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and grab a mug from the cupboard, I walk over to the coffee machine and start making a fresh pot.

A few minutes later the coffee is ready I pour some in a mug add some sugar and milk and head back to my computer to edit.

--------

Y/N's P.O.V

I finish shaving and get out of the shower putting my towel around my body, I leave the steamy bathroom and walk into our bedroom to see that he is sitting at his computer editing, he notices the door open and looks up to see me standing there.

"Hey babe, after I finished editing this do you want to play some Mario Kart?" He asked smiling.

"Ooh get ready for your arse to be kicked." I say with a playful smirk on my face while I walk to our wardrobe.

"Is that a challenge?" he asks with the same playful smirk as me.

"Yeah it is, you scared?" I questioned while grabbing a tank top, pj short and underwear.

"No, just thinking what I should get as a price when I win."

"You mean when I win," I said slipping on my underwear and shorts under my towel.

"I got it if I win you have to be in a video with me."

"Okay and if I win?" I walk to go to the door to go back to the bathroom so I can finish getting dressed.

"You can choose what you win."

"Okay, I will think about."

"Alright, well scram I need to edit."

"I.am.gone."  Walking out our bedroom and into the bathroom.

*30 minute time skip, still Y/N's P.O.V*

I'm just finishing up getting snacks and drinks ready when I feel warm, strong arms wrap around my waist making me jump.

"Did I scare you?"Mark said with a playful tone in his voice.

"Yes, you did you arsehole, "I lean back into Mark's chest, as he locked his hands with mine so they were under his as he hugs my waist.