:8: Broken

WARNING: GORE, BLOOD

Darks's P.O.V

After dealing with all the other iplier egos, all, god, damn, day. I just wanted to go home and have my nightly phone call with Y/N, you see Y/N is my best friend she understands me perfectly, even though we are complete opposites. I am evil some people would say, I am emotionless, full of darkness. Where as Y/N, she is innocent, full of light and bursting with emotions, I forbid the day where she becomes as dark or darker than me.

I climbed into my car and started driving, I got to the highway only to be stopped by a bunch of traffic.

'urgh, could this day get any worse.'

*Time skip*

I had finally got home, I was stuck in traffic for about an hour and it was now eleven pm. I plopped down onto my couch with a heavy sigh, I reached my hand into my suit pocket and pulled out my phone. I went to contacts and clicked on Y/N's name, it started calling, she picked up.

"Hello, Y/N." I said tiredly.

"I'm sorry but the old Y/N can't come to the phone right now." She said coldly.

"Um-" I started off a little confused. "-why?"

"Why? Oh,-"She started with a slight chuckle. "-'cos she's dead." She carelessly laughed.

I sprung up from my seat very worried. "What do you mean she's dead? You are her, aren't you?"

She darkly chuckled. "Aww that's so cute, little Darki is scared he has lost his little ray of sunshine-" She darkly said. "-Well I hate to break it to you, actually, no I'd love to break it to you, she's gone, the old Y/N is dead, gone, ain't coming back. And to answer your previous question, yes I am her, just, a lot darker. Bye bye now."

"NO WAI-" and she hung up.

'Okay, okay think Dark think, where would Y/N  be she rarely leaves her house so lets check there.'

I swiftly ran outside and got in my car.

'Time to see what she was on about'

*Time skip*

I arrived outside her house (photo above) I got out of my car not even bothering to shut and lock the door, I pounded my fist on her door, no answer, I went to pound on the door again but got a text notification.

'what now.'

I opened my messages and click on the new one not looking at who its from.

Y/N: ;) doors open....why don't you go in and take a look at what you've done? :)

Okay now that is strange I put my phone away and cautiously open the door. When it's all the way open my eyes meet a gruesome site. All the other egos, were lying dead on the floor with bullet holes in there head.

Y/N: Were you aware band aids don't fix bullet holes, wish someone would have told me :(

'My god she is worse then Anti...'