:2: Light

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Mark were walking in the park, it's spring so everything is so bright and beautiful. I look over at Mark and smile, but my smile soon turns into a frown when everything around me and Mark starts turning dark and sinister . All the bright pink cherry blossoms on the trees turn black along with the bark. I turn back to Mark to see he'd not there. My instincts kick in, so I immediately start running, but the further and faster I run the darker and more depressing the world around be gets. The  once lushous and sweet park was now an arid and miserable forest. I was now sprinting with such velocity that when I suddenly tripped over a large tree root sticking out of the ground, I was hurled at least 10 feet forward.

I was in so much pain from being thrown 10 feet into a hard forest ground it took me a couple minutes to move. But when I was finally able to move I rolled on my back to see Mark standing above me, only, it didn't look like Mark, not completely. Instead of his usual tan, glowing skin it was now pale and fair.

I slowly got up and backed away from 'Mark'. 

"What's wrong Y/N?" The Mark look a like asked. "You seem scared." He observed  almost mockingly.

"Who the hell are you?"I question while continuing to back away.

"It's me Mark, you know, your loving, caring, light of your life boyfriend."

"You don't look like yourself." I state as my back hits a large tree. It was only now that I noticed he was wearing a suit with red tie instead of his t-shirt and jeans.

"It's just the natural lighting out here making me look different." He said with a hint of caution in his voice.

I decided to play along with 'Mark's' game.

"Oh yeah..heh sorry guess I've been watching to many horror playthroughs." I said chuckling in  at the beginning of my sentence. 

"It's fine come here, I want a hug before we go home." He said with open arms.

I started walking towards him, and gave him a hug. We pulled apart and started walking in the opposite direction of where I was running, he was talking about something but I wasn't listening. He was so engrossed in what he was talking about it wasn't until he turned to look at me he noticed I had stopped.

"Why did you stop walking whats wrong?" He asked with once again a hint of caution in his voice. I didn't reply all I did was turn around and start running. As ran the forest turned glitch with a red and blue 3D effect but it looked broken. Whilst I was swiftly sprinting to get away I noticed there were voices all around me. Echoes of someone speaking calmly and lovingly to me. However, screaming over lapped these voices, making itself louder and bigger, it was the voice of that, that thing that had tried to fool me into a false sense of security. My swift sprinting was soon payed off as I came across a large abandoned warehouse, I ran into the warehouse only to find nowhere to go. Just as I turn around and was about  to sprint out the door again 'Mark' walked in and I found myself having no place to run to.

"Well, well, well." He said with an echo in his voice. "Looks like your stuck with me, and you have to listen to what I have to say."

"Look can you say what you want to say and then let me go back to Mark and my life?" I ask with my voice cracking at the end.

"YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU.-"He screamed before mellowing down"-I want to be Mark-"He starts explaining as he walks forward."- I should be Mark, I am Mark, he took EVERYTHING from me.  But most importantly, he, took, you, FROM, ME-" he was now right in front of me"-If you want him, and not me.......then nobody gets you." with those final words he plunged his hand into my chest and ripped my beating heart out.

"Y/N,Y/N,Y/N."

I shot up with cold sweat all over my body. I look over at Mark to see a very worried look on his face.

"Babe, are you alright? You were screaming and crying." Mark asks as he brings me into a tight hug.

"He-he-you-"I struggled to get my words out.

"Hey shh calm down, I'm here, everything is aright. Just let it all out and you can explain everything when you're ready." Mark said softly as he stoked my hair.

*Time skip*

"None of that will every happen. Okay?" Mark said while looking me straight in the eye, with his hands on my shoulders.

"I know, I know, it just scared the crap out of me." I explained looking down at the covers.

Mark moved his right hand to my chin and lifted my head up. "There is nothing to be scared of, lets lay down and go back to sleep."

We laid back down after Mark turned the light back off. I snuggled into Marks chest with his arm wrapped around my waist tightly.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Mark."

He really is the light of my life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

800+words

Yay. Another one.

Hopefully this isn't shit and again if I messed something up or something doesn't make sense let me know.

Buh-Bye