:13: Chéri

Y/N's P.O.V

You were out with your friends they convinced you to come with them to some night clubs, you weren't that type of person, so you were very hesitant. But here you were in some classy yet scummy club, you had lost your dumb ass friends ten minutes after you arrived.

You walked up to the bar. " Hey can I get a jack and coke?"

"Sure, if you give me your number." The sly, disgusting bar tender replied.

"Uh-um-" You stuttered.

"Look, she clearly doesn't want to be hit on tonight so please, just get her drink and be on your way." A mysterious, deep voice grumbles from behind you.

"Yes r-right away sir." The now scared bartender scurried away.

You turned around to see no one there, so you turned back around, took your drink from the bartender and left to the second floor of the club.

*Time skip*

It had been and hour and a half and there was no sign of your friends so you decided to go home. With a sigh you got up and started leaving.

"Leaving so soon, you didn't even dance." That same voice from earlier boomed over the loud music, behind you.

You turned around to see him sitting in the chair next to where you were sitting.

"Well I-uh only came here for my friends who have disappeared so-yeah." You spoke swiftly and loudly.

This mysterious stranger put his drink down got up and walk closer to you. "No need to be nervous darling, I can take you somewhere more quiet if you like." The stranger spoke softly in your ear. Now feeling a little less nervous you agreed. He led you downstairs and into a room that had no one but you two in and away from the music.

"Ah much better, now I can have an actually conversation with you." He smirked at you.

"So that's why you got me alone, to have a conversation." You sassed with a lot more confidants then before.

"Ooh she has confidants." He smirk.

"Yeah well she doesn't know why because she is in a room with a complete stranger." 

"Well this complete stranger would like to introduce himself-"He stops and clears his throat. "Hello darling my names Dark, whats yours?"

************

It's now seven pm and you have just gotten home from work, you were about to sit down to take your flats off when the doorbell rang. Slightly annoyed you get up and answer the door.

"Hello?" you say rubbing your eyes, obstructing your view of whoever is at your door.

"Hello darling." You stopped rubbing your eyes to see Dark in front of you, a little shocked you shake your head a little. "Wondering why I'm here?"

"That and how you found out where I live."

"Well I do have connections. As for why I'm here, pack your bags."

"Um, why?"

"Well-" he reached into his blazer and pulled out two pieces of paper, from what you assumed was an inside pocket. "I have two tickets to Paris, my friend Will was meant to come with but he-"he scoffed"-bailed, I found myself stuck with this spare ticket, and immediately thought of you." He smirked. "Its a three day trip, before we do have to go somewhere else."