:14: Why a duck?

______=mini time gap

Damien's P.O.V

I flopped down on the couch with a sigh.

 'Being Mayor is so tiring I wish i could take a break and enjoy Halloween, but it's just not going to be possible.' 

"May as well go to bed." I say to myself before getting up and heading to bed.

Y/N's P.O.V

I watched as Damien's bedroom light goes off, indicating that he is now in bed and going to sleep. I wait 10 more minutes before getting out of my car, grabbing the stuff out of the boot, going to his front door and unlocking it with the spare key he gave me. I slowly and quietly shut the front door so I don't wake him up.

I go into the front room and set the bags of stuff down.

'Now to set everything up.'

Damien's P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm going off.

'Urgh, time to get up.'

I roll out of bed and walk downstairs to get breakfast. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs I head to the living room to get to the kitchen when I am meet with the strange sight off Halloween decorations everywhere and a delicious smell. I follow the smell into the kitchen and I find my friend Y/N cooking.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Well Dame I am here to help you enjoy Halloween." She states happily.

"That's very nice of you but I am Mayor and I have work today." 

"No you don't" She tells me as she sets what ever she was cooking on a plate.

"What do you mean I don't?"

"Well I got the Deputy Mayor Jim to fill in today so you can have your favourite day of the year off." She turned around and placed a plate in front of me. I looked down at the plate at saw it was a pancake shaped and coloured like a pumpkin.

 I looked down at the plate at saw it was a pancake shaped and coloured like a pumpkin

She sat beside me with her own pumpkin pancake. "Now eat up we have pumpkin carving to do after this."

I chucked at he enthusiasm and started eating.

*Mini time skip*

We had just finished eating and I was about to take our plates and wash them when Y/N stopped me.

"You can leave the plates to me, just go get dressed." I sighed and handed her the plates before starting to head up the stairs. "AND DON'T YOU DARE WEAR ANYTHING FORMAL OR MAYOR LIKE."