:3: Dripping mascara and Heels in hand

Y/N's P.O.V

I was just finishing up editing with Ethan when Mark came up to me.

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you for a minute?" Mark asked.

"Uh Yeah sure." I said getting up from my seat and following Mark downstairs.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I said once we got downstairs out of the prying of Kathryn, Ethan and Tyler.

"Well we have known each other for quite awhile now, and over the years I-"Marks sentence was cut short by a knock at the office door. Mark sighs heavily and walks over to open the door.

"Hello Is Y/N here?" A familiar voice asks.

"Yeah she is, who's asking?" Mark questions?

"I'm Jason, her boyfriend." As soon as he said that I ran to the door and hugged him after seeing his handsome face.

"Oh my god Jason what the hell are you doing here? I thought you were in New York?"I asked before he let me go.

"Well I was, but they said they no longer needed me. So I decided to surprise you with a date.-"He paused and looked at Mark."-That is if your boss will allow me to."

"She's all yours."Mark replied.

"But what about the editing I was doing?" I questioned Mark.

"I'll finish it, enjoy your date."

"Okay see you tomorrow."

*Time Skip*

I was having a lovely evening, but now I find myself sprinting down the road. I arrive at his house and knock on the door, its two am so he probably won't answer. I turn back and start walking down the porch steps.

"Y/N? Is that you?" His deep, soft voice. I turn around sowing my tear and mascara covered face. "Oh Y/N come here." He said walking down his porch stairs and embracing me in a tight hug.

"H-e He ch-e-ated Mark." I stuttered before continuing my sobbing.

*Time skip*

"You okay now Y/N?" Mark asks with worry in his voice.

"Yeah. Sorry for showing up so late, I should get going." I said putting my cup down and standing up.

"Nope you are not going anywhere. I refuse to let you walk home on your own at three am in L.A."

"Fine, but firstly I have no clothes  and secondly where am I going to sleep?"

"You can borrow some of my clothes, even though they may be to big, and you can sleep in my bed I will sleep on the couch."

"Aright I will borrow your clothes but I am sleeping on the sofa."

"No I'm sleeping on the couch.

"No I'm sleeping on  sofa."

"Look this conversation could go on forever Y/N why don't we both sleep in the bed. We have known each other long enough."

"Alright, let me go get changed."

*Tiny (box) time skip*

After I finished getting ready I walked into Mark's bedroom to see him laying down while looking at his phone. I walked over to the left side of the bed and laid down, Mark got off of his phone and took of his glasses.

"Hey are you sure you're alright Y/N?" Mark asked.

"Yeah I just don't know how I'm going to sleep." 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when Jason was still with me he would cuddle me in bed, and when he went on business I would cuddle this soft toy that looked like him, he got it as a joke but I proved it wasn't funny. Remind me to burn that toy will you?"

"Yeah I will. Do you want me to cuddle you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah come here."

I moved closer to Mark and snuggled into his chest.

As we start falling asleep Mark kisses the top of my head and says

"I love you so much, even when you turn up at my door with dripping mascara and heels in hand."

"I love you too Mark."