:18:Love Actually

Fourth Christmas one shot  

31/12/2017: SO I THOUGHT I UPLOADED THIS ONE IM SO SORRY ALSO THERE WILL BE NO 5TH ONE SORRY

Y/N's P.O.V

I grabbed my coffee and walked into the living room to see Wilford.

"Hey Will, your up early." I greeted him before sitting down.

He continued to flick through channels before replying. "Well its Christmas eve and I wanted to spend some time with you, my lovely."

"Okay what do you want to do?" I asked looking over at him while putting my coffee down.

He stopped flicking through the channels and looked at me. "Video games?"

"Sure sounds fun."

*****************

Will fell back into the sofa with a sigh. "How do you keep winning?! Are you cheating?"

"No I'm not, you just suck." I said laughing, he just glared at me. "How about we stop playing, you choose a movie and I go make us some hot chocolate?" I suggested.

"Okay."

I got up and went to the kitchen while Will got up and went to look at what movies we have. I put the some marshmallows and cream in Wilford's hot chocolate while I only out cream in mine, I picked them up and walked back into the living room and handed Will his hot chocolate before sitting down.

He took a sip. "Delicious, thank you Y/N."

"No problem Wilford." I replied before taking a massive sip of my hot chocolate taking away almost all of the cream.

"Y/N?"

I look at him while putting my hot chocolate down. "Yeah?"

"Do you not have mallows in your chocolate? Did we run out?"

"No i just don't like mallows in my hot chocolate." I answered his question casually.

"YOU DON'T LIKE MARSHMALLOW IN YOUR CHOCOLATE?! WHY DO YOU HATE LOVE?!" Wilford over dramatically replied.

"How can I hate love when I love you so much." I freeze after realising what i said.

"A-are you joking....?"Wilford asks shocked.

"Uh.....yes.....?" I looked at him and he did not buy it.

"You're serious aren't you?"

I sighed. "Yes........"

"Good." I looked at him shocked and confused. " Because I love you too and not just as a friend." 

Narrator P.O.V

Wilford then leaned in and kissed Y/N, she gladly returned the kiss but started giggle before they pulled away.

"Why are you giggling little miss?" Wilford ask with a massive grin on his face.

"Well Mr Warfstache your moustache really tickles." She said laughing still.

"Oh you mean this moustache."

Wilford then proceeded to lean into her neck and use his moustache to tickle her. She kept laughing and begging him to stop, eventually he stopped.

"Can we watch the movie now?" Y/N asked her laughter dying down.

"Yeah." Wilford replied before they both sat up.

"So what movie did you end up picking?" Y/N ask before leaning her head on Wilford shoulder.

"Love Actually."

Y/N chuckled. "Of course you did."

*********************

400+words

Hope you enjoyed the last oneshot will be either coming out Boxing day or the day after.

Buh-Bye