:5: long six months

'This is what thoughts look like'

L/N = last name

Y/N's P.O.V.

6 months, that's how long I haven't heard from him. After the first month I started moping around, the second month I stopped bothering with my appearance, the third month I stopped going outside, the fourth month I started uploading only one video a day instead of two, the fifth month I started sitting around watching shows and trying to forget him, and now the sixth month, I have given up all hope of seeing or talking to him ever again.

Its currently midnight and pouring with rain outside. I'm sitting at my window seat (photo above) trying to figure out if I did anything to make him stop contacting me, but I can't think of anything.

'Come on Y/N you must of done something, think thi-'

My thoughts were cut short by the sound of my doorbell going off. I got up from my seat and walked to the front door. When I opened the door I was meet with a  cold, shaking Mark.

"Hey Y/N." Mark chuckled.

"Are you insane Mark get in here." I said grabbing him by his t-shirt and pulling him inside.

"Well at this point I'm not sure."Mark chuckled.

"Just sit down and let me get you a coffee or something." I said ushering him to the sofa.

"Ooh, coffee sounds nice." He said as he sat down.

I walked into the kitchen and put the kettle, then I proceeded to walk back to the living room, sat in my window seat across from Mark and continued staring out the window. A couple minutes later I heard the kettle go off. I went to get up but Mark stopped me by saying. "I'll get it don't worry."

Before I could protest he had already gotten up and gone into the kitchen. He was going to take a few minutes so I started daydreaming only to be knocked out of it by Mark handing me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you." I said while taking the cup and continuing to look outside taking sips of my coffee every now and then. I started thinking about why me and Mark stopped communicating again, it was only half an hour later when I decided to look at him and ask.

"Why?" I asked.

He sighed and put his cup down. "I don't know..."

"Now that's a lie if I ever saw one, now I will ask again. Why? Why did you leave me?" I tried to hold back my tears as my voice cracked at the end of my sentence, but failed as a few slipped down my face.

"Oh Y/N.." Mark said softly as he swiftly walked towards me, sat down and wiped my tears. "It's been, a long six months-"

"Oh you think."I cut him off.

"-and I am so so sorry I-"

I cut his sentence off once again " I don't want an apology,I-I just want to know why." I explained as more tears ran down my face

"Honestly, I was just to afraid to tell you..." His sentence trailed off as he looked down.

"You were to afraid to tell me what?"

"....to tell you what I want." Mark said softly as he looked up into my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked as my eyes looked down at his lips and back up to his eyes.

"This." He whispered. 

Mark then leaned in and softly kissed my lips, I was a bit surprised at first but soon melted into his soft touch and started kissing him back. We pulled apart and rested our foreheads on one another.

"Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?"He whispered.

"Of course I will Mark Fischbach."I whispered back before he pulled be into a hug.

Those long six months were definitely worth it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

600+Words          This oneshot was inspired by how you get the girl by Taylor Swift.

Hi once again if I made a mistake or could add something in plz let me know

Buh-Bye