:15: "Now that was cheesy."

1st of the Christmas oneshots, enjoy!!!

********** = time skip

??? P.O.V

'Okay its half seven in the morning, and Y/N will be waking up in about half an hour. What should I do until then..... I know! I should surprise Y/N with some breakfast.'

Y/N's P.O.V

You stretch your arms and legs while yawning, you grab your phone and check the time.

'It's eight, better start the day.'

You climb out of bed and put on your glasses, you exited the bedroom and smelt something delicious cooking. You carry on walking, downstairs and into the kitchen to be greeted with your handsome boyfriend cooking something. You smiled and greet him.

"Good morning Mark."

Mark's P.O.V

Mark was just finishing the pancakes when he heard what he thought is a lovely voice greet him.

"Good morning Mark." 

Mark turned around and gave her a loving smile and kiss before replying. "Good morning gorgeous." He then turned around and served the pancakes onto the two plated that already had eggs on them. Mark proceeded to walk to the dining table and place the plates down.

He turned round to head back to the kitchen to grab the knifes, forks and syrup only to see Y/N standing there holding them, he smiled at her and and she smiled back he took the items from her hands and put them on the table. Mark and Y/N sat down at the table and started eating breakfast.

Y/N's P.O.V

You and Mark were eating breakfast in silence like you do everyday but Mark decided to ask you something.

He looked up at you and you returned the favour. "Did you want to go for a walk around the park today with Chica?" 

"Yeah that sounds lovely."

"Great, get dressed after breakfast?" He replied.

"Yep."

************

Mark's P.O.V

Mark had just finished getting his on and was now walking down the stairs, once he had reached the bottom of the stairs he grabbed his shoes, coat and scarf and put them on

Mark had just finished getting his on and was now walking down the stairs, once he had reached the bottom of the stairs he grabbed his shoes, coat and scarf and put them on. He had just grabbed his keys when he hears Y/N walking down the stairs, as she puts on her coat, beanie and shoes Mark grabs Chica's leash and puts it on her.

"You ready." Y/N asks form behind him, he turns around and smile and the beauty in front of him.

"Yeah."

"Awesome lets go!"

Mark chuckles at her enthusiasm and swiftly follows her out the door with Chica.

***************

Y/N's P.O.V

You, Mark and Chica had finally arrived at the park, Chica was bounding around temporarily leash free while you and Mark were walking hand in hand with you resting your head on his shoulder. 

"This is amazing!"

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Mark said stopping in front the fountain  and turning to look at you.

"How can I not enjoy myself when I'm with you." You replied to him with love in your eyes.

Mark cups you face in his hands and pulls you in for a passionate and sweet kiss, you both pull away and he says. "That was really cheesy by the way."

Narrator's P.O.V

Y/N scoffs and push him away turning to walk to where Chica is rolling round in the grass, she hears Mark calling her and turns around to ask what when she gets cut off by something wrapping around her waist and the wonderful feeling of Mark's lips on hers. They pull away and rest there foreheads. Y/N pulls away a little and looks down to see that the item she felt wrapping around her waist was Mark's scarf.

"Now that was cheesy." Y/N chuckles.

Mark laughs and shakes his head and pulls her in for another kiss, leaving them kissing in front of a fountain in the middle of winter with Chica running and playing around them.

***************

630+words

Now that was fluffy :)

Hope you enjoyed more coming tomorrow....hopefully

Buh-Bye!!!