Part 1

The outside world looks so much worse than I imagined. It smells like blood and rotting meat. Everything is grey and depressing. It's really sad. But I'm still alive so there's that to be thankful for. Even though I was hiding out in my house, the neighbourhood looked so different. I guess I'm gonna go look for some more food

~Hours of walking~

I have no clue where I am. I'm surrounded by trees. There would usually be the sound of birds singing but complete, eerie silence. Suddenly, gunshots. And just my luck, I'm surrounded by the monsters that now freely roamed this earth. Walkers. I have nowhere to go. I ran through the crowd, hoping to not get caught. One of the Walkers got a hold of my ankle and I fell.
"HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE!!" I was laying there for what seemed like an eternity, screaming for my life. I'm going to die. There's no way out now.
Then, more gunshots but their right in front of me.
"Hey kid you okay?" a deep, raspy voice asks
Oh my god. He is gorgeous. A tall man with brown eyes, black hair and a bit of a beard growing in. He wore a tight leather jacket, tight brown pants and black boots. He's carrying around a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. It's very intimidating but interesting.
I can't stop staring at now amazing he looks.
"So you wanna keep staring or you want help up?"
Reaching my hand up, my knight in shining armour pulled me up.
"Thanks but I could have handled it myself" I smirk
He looks at me and I look up at him. We look into each other's eyes.
"Hey, don't be ungrateful now, baby. I can just leave you here and not offer you a place to stay with food, comfort and warmth."
I laugh at the witty comment.
"Okay. But can I at least get a name before I take back my last statement?"
"Negan. And this," He lifts up the baseball bat "this is Lucille. And she is fucking awesome."
I was wondering about the bat! I think that just warmed me up to him even more!
"Well hello there Lucille! Looking fancy! Did you just get polished? Gorgeous!" I joke around with Negan
"Come on sassy pants. Let's get you some shelter." Negan replies.
We are walking with Negan's left arm resting behind my neck and Lucille on Negan's right shoulder. I don't know where he's gonna take me. But I trust him. I just got a feeling.

There we go! The first official part to this fan fiction. Hope you liked it :) Please comment what you want to see just so I can get some ideas. I am a huge walking dead fan and I am like in love with Negan so here's my story about Negan and Kat!