Part 19

*a week later*
Finally. The day was finally here. I was finally able to sleep in my own bed!! I've been able to stand up and walk around for a few days and my wound was becoming practically invisible except for the scar that I'd have for the rest of my life. Negan hasn't been around much for the past few day. He's been so secretive about the wedding. He won't even tell me when we're getting married. I'm sure it'll be any day.
"You're all ready to go now. Check in with me every week unless you feel any pain in your chest. Take it easy okay?" The doctor kindly walked me out the door.
"I will. Thanks for everything Doctor!"
"Call me Mr Carson. See you around, Kat" I waved goodbye as I walked down the hallway to Negan's room. I knocked. No response.
I turned the unlocked doorknob, opened the door and heard water running. Negan was probably in the shower. I looked around the room. I hadn't seen this room in so long. Nothing looked out of place. I noticed Lucille sitting in the corner of the room, next to the couch. I'm surprised Negan kept this room so tidy. I walked over to the bathroom and opened the unlocked door. I quietly creeped in and closed the door behind me. I took off my black tank top and leggings then my undergarments. I hopped into the shower, surprising my handsome fiancé, Negan.
"Oh hello there princess. How are you today?" Negan asked as he turned around and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his lips.
Negan's hair was partially in his face.
"Pretty good. Guess what?" I said with clear excitement.
"What?" Negan exclaimed.
"We don't have to sleep alone anymore!" I said happily. Negan hugged me and swung me around so I was in the water stream.
"That's amazing!" Negan looked down and ran his hand along my scar.
"You're one tough girl, Kat" Negan said. He then got a bit distracted and moved his hand further down my body.
"Slow down." I laughed, moving Negan's hand up to my shoulder.
"Awe you're no fun" Negan joked. I scoffed and grabbed the shampoo. I put some shampoo in my hair and massaged it in. Negan stopped me and started to do it himself. I laughed a bit and let Negan do his thing. Once my hair was all rinsed, it was my turn! I washed Negan's black and greying hair as he just watched me. I knew what he wanted but I had to tempt him first. When we were all done, we got dressed and I dried my hair as best as I could. Negan put on his usual white t-shirt and grey pants but left his leather jacket hanging up in the closet. I put on a light pink tank top and a black skirt with a floral pattern.
"Cute. I like that skirt" Negan said.
"Thanks. I like your shirt. Compliments your muscles well" I said. Negan came up to me, put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.
"Come on. Let's take a walk" Negan said as he led me out to the hallway. We left the room without Lucille, which shocked me.

*Skip to outside the compound*
"Here" Negan said as he handed me his red bandana. "Put this over your eyes"
"Why?" I laughed
"Just do it. I have a surprise"
I obeyed and put it over my eyes. I couldn't see anything recognizable, just light from the sun shining through.
"Okay it's on!" I exclaimed. I felt Negan's arm wrap back around me and he lead me without any turns for a while. He finally stopped me.
"We're here!" Negan said. I felt him undo the knot on the scarf and slowly took it off me.
I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw.
"Negan! Oh my god! What is this!?" My voice got higher as I spoke. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Cliffhanger!!😈😈