Part 10

I woke up, naked, laying next to a sleeping and also naked Negan. Then everything came back to me. I was officially one of Negan's wives. And it felt great! I've forgiven Negan. I didn't know those people and he was nice enough to spare Aaron. I'm still gonna have nightmares but I'll soon get over it. Maybe I could ask to visit my brother. I felt Negan sit up. I looked at him.
"Good mornin' gorgeous. How did you sleep?"
"Pretty good. I had a lot of fun last night" I leaned over and kissed Negan.
"I did too. God damn you were so good"
"I aim to please!" I smirked at Negan. He got up and put on his clothes from last night. Of course I had to get some more appropriate day clothes so I went to the closet and picked out a black crop top, grey mini vest and blue cutoff pants.
By the time I was dressed, Negan was gone. I still wanted to ask him about seeing Aaron. I want to catch up with him.
I walked out to go do my usual jobs, rationing food and whatnot but Dwight stopped me.
"You shouldn't be working. You're not a worker anymore"
"What? But I always sort our rations!" I argued
"Dwight! Back to work" I heard a deep voice say. It was Negan.
"But he is right sweetheart. You shouldn't be working."
"Well, what are you doing today" I ask Negan
"I'm going to Alexandria to collect my half. Wanna come?"
"Yes!! Can I catch up with my brother when we get there?"
Negan eyed me for a bit
"You have five minutes with him. Then you're gonna help me get my shit"
"Thank you so much!" I screeched as I kissed Negan's cheek

~~~~~~
Negan lead me to a truck and helped me up into the passenger's side. He got in the drivers seat and we started to go.
"So what exactly did the Alexandria group do?" I said, breaking the silence
"They killed a whole fucking damn shitload of my men. They deserved punishment. So now they work for me."
"Do I work for you, Negan?"
"I don't think being my wife is much work, do you?"
"No. In fact I love being your wife."
"Well there's your answer."
We sat in silence for a bit longer.
"Kat?"
"Yeah?"
"How would you like to move into my room? It's much bigger and we can spend a lot more time together. Plus the bed is bigger"
"You know what, that sounds fucking amazing! Of course"
"Good" Negan says as we arrive at the gate.
Negan and I got out of the truck and walked to the gate. He hit Lucille on the gate three times.
"Little pig, little pig. Let me in!" He said. I giggled to myself
"Who are you?" A man stupidly asked
"Oh you better be joking. Negan, Lucille. I know we had to make a damn good first impression."
Then, a walker came up behind us.
Negan swung Lucille and with one swift hit, the walker was dead.
"Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!"
I started laughing. Negan turned around and smiled at me.
As we walked around I started to recognize people. Then I saw Aaron. He looked at me and we started running towards each other. Once we met, Aaron picked me up and we were hugging.
"I missed you so much Aaron. I'm so sorry about everything you had to go through!"
"I should be the one to apologize. I am honestly sorry that I left you all by yourself. I was gonna come back but they wouldn't let me leave! Then I found Rick's group and they saved me. And now we have to deal with Negan. But I'm so happy you're okay" Aaron said as we continued to hug
"I love you big bro"
"I love you too lil sis"
He put me down and kissed my cheek.
"So what about you? How did you end up on Negan's side?" Aaron asked
"Well I was sitting in the attic for 4 months. Then I ran out of food so I went out to scavenge some but I got caught in a ring of walkers. Luckily, Negan came along and saved me. He offered me a home and food so I accepted. Now I'm Negan's wife."
Aaron just started at me, his mouth hanging open.
"You saw what he did. Why would you marry him? He killed part of my family."
"I didn't know who they were, it didn't really affect me! And I spared your life! Negan might have picked you if it wasn't for me!"
"I loved those guys like family and now they are gone!"
"You guys did that to yourselves! You wronged Negan."
Aaron stared at me some more then turned around. He left without saying another word.
Negan walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Forget him. Come help me" Negan said as we walked around.
"You see this? This is the kinda thing that just tickles my balls!" Negan exclaimed as his men took some furniture and various boxes out of houses.
"Damn I love this place!" Negan said as he sipped from a soda can. One of Negan's men came up to him with a camera. I kind of just wandered off until I ran into a young man with longer hair, a cowboy hat and an eyepatch.
"Oh I'm sorry" I said as I bumped into him
"It's okay" he looked up at me.
"Hey. You're with Negan right? I recognize you from that night" he said.
"Yeah that's me. You're Carl? Rick's son?" I asked
"Yeah. What are you doing here?"
"Negan brought me. Figured I'd try to see my brother, Aaron but he doesn't want to see me anymore"
"Aaron's your brother?! Well, I'll try to get you out of there, okay?"
"What? Get me out of where?" Carl lead me a bit further away.
"Out of Negan's 'sanctuary'. You don't actually want to be there do you?"
"Of course I want to be there! I'm Negan's wife, why would I leave him?!" I raised my voice.
"Hey! Is everything okay?" Rick came up to us.
"Yeah it's fine." Carl said. I started to walk back towards Negan but Rick grabbed my arm and jerked me back.
"Sorry. Look I don't think we've properly met. I'm Rick Grimes. This here is my son, Carl Grimes. And you are?" Rick asked
"Oh uh. Hi Rick. Hi Carl. I'm Katherine. With a K. Kat for short. Nice to meet you" I replied
"If you need anything, I'll be glad to help you out."
"Okay! Thanks Rick. I'll see you around I guess."
"Yeah. See ya, Kat"
Why are people sympathizing with me? I don't understand.

1140 words??! Whaaaat? I guess I got lost in the fantasy world while writing this. As always Comment your thoughts! Thanks for readying!!