Part 14

Carl and I hopped out of the right side of the truck. Negan walked up to the gate. A woman with dreadlocks and dark skin, carrying a machete, opened the gate for us. She eyed me down. Her stare was almost murderous. I'd bet she was thinking about pulling out her machete on Negan and I until she saw Carl.
I saw her mouth 'you okay?' to Carl and he nodded.
"Rick's not here? What a shame. Guess we'll have to just wait for him to get back then" Negan said. "Don't be rude, Carl. Show the lady and I around"
Carl lead us all around. When we got to Rick's place, Negan wanted to go in. A bigger lady with glasses and tied back hair greeted us at the door. I kind of wandered off, admiring how nice the place looked.
"We're running really low on everything." The woman said. "We're practically starving here"
"Starving?! You? By 'practically' you mean not really" Negan said making quotations with his hands. The woman turned around and started crying loudly.
"Really? You guys can't take a joke." I walked up next to Negan.
"Scuse me. What's your name again?" Negan asked.
"Olivia." She replied, still crying. Olivia put her glasses back on
"Look I just wanted to apologize for being so rude. And since I'm gonna be here for a bit, I think it would be fun to screw your brains out. I mean if you're agreeable-" Negan was cut off by Olivia slapping Negan across the face. I giggled to myself. When Negan left the room, I walked over to Olivia to give her a high five.
"Badass! I'm Kat." I said
"I'm o-Olivia." She stuttered.
"Don't be scared of me. I won't hurt anyone." I tried to comfort her but I kinda sounded creepy doing so.
I walked around the place some more when I heard muttering coming from the bathroom. I knocked lightly.
"Who is it?" Negan said.
"The president. Let me in" I said sarcastically.
Negan opened the door. Half his face was shaved and he was holding a shaving knife to his face.
"You missed a spot" I laughed. "Here, let me help you" Negan sat on the side of the tub and handed me the knife. He already had shaving cream on his face. I moved the knife along his face, chin and neck. I was surprised he trusted me so much.
I made sure I got every spot and I washed off the remaining cream and admired Negan. He looked so good with and without his beard. I think I like it better without. He looked so damn hot.
"Like what you see?" He asked, noticing my obvious staring.
"Yeah. I really like it" I said in awe. Negan pulled me closer to him and started kissing me.
"You know what?" Negan said.
"What?"
"I'm thinking about doing something"
"What is it Negan?"
"How would you like it if I made you my one and only?" Negan said
"What do you mean by that?"
"I want to let the other girls go. I want to give them a choice. But they aren't allowed to be my wife." Negan would actually 'divorce' his wives for me?
"Divorce them all?" I asked
"Yes. And make you and I official. Maybe have a real wedding. How does that sound?" Negan proposed
"Negan... I-" we heard a knock at the door. I quickly kissed Negan again and opened the door. It was Olivia.
"T-the lemonade is ready s-sir" she stuttered again.
"Perfect! Thanks hot stuff!" Olivia just rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen.
Negan and I followed. I noticed Negan grab out a pot and filled it with water. He put it on the stove and turned it on.
"Can you watch this for me, sweetheart?" He asked. "Call me when it starts to boil"
Negan toured the house while I watched the water boil. I wonder what he's making?

*7 minutes later*

"Negan! Water!" I called out. Negan came rushing in. He was carrying a young girl with blonde hair.
"Who's this cutie!" I said as Negan passed her to me.
"Judith" I heard Carl say behind me.
"She's beautiful"
Negan was putting spaghetti in the water so I assumed he was making spaghetti. He also had another pot going with some kind of red sauce in it. He tasted the sauce.
"Mmmm. Kat come here! You gotta try this!" Negan said. I walked over to him. I was holding Judith and I couldn't feed myself so Negan lifted my chin and put the spoon in my mouth.
"Mmm! Tasty!" I said all too energetic

*another time skip*
The table was all set. Negan sat and the end of the table and I sat beside Olivia, across from Judith. Carl sat across from Olivia.
"Dig in everyone. Bon Appetite"
Negan and I were the only ones who are. Olivia and Carl sat still all dinner.
After dinner, everyone went outside on the porch. Negan was bouncing Judith on his knee.
"Man I gotta get us a vacation home here" Negan said to me.
"Yeah it's nice here."
A man with greying brown hair wearing a blue shirt walked up to the porch.
"Hey neighbour" Negan said
"Hi. You're Negan. I'm Spencer" he said.
"Hey Spence" Negan said. "What brings ya here?"
"Oh you know. Chit chatin'. Missing the old days." Spencer said. He was clearly ignoring me.
"Yeah me too. I miss the strip clubs and their pool tables" Negan said. I stomped on his foot.
"Hey I was kidding!" Negan said laughing.
"Well we do have a pool table. In that garage" Spencer said pointing across the street.
"Seriously? Well you don't think we should be cooped up in a garage. Bring it out onto the street!" Negan said. Immediately, Spencer got up and within minutes, the pool table was out and set up. Spencer and Negan played for a bit. I was questioning why Spencer was being so nice to Negan. He seemed like a jerk when he walked up to us all cocky.
"I think I would be a better leader." Spencer said out of nowhere.
"What? Speak up" Negan replied
"I think you should kill Rick. I'm the real leader here."
"And why would I do that? Cause you brought out a pool table?" Negan laughed
"My parents both lived here with me before. My dad didn't make it. It was just me and my mom, Deana. Then Rick took over and killed anyone in his way." Spencer explained. I'm sure Rick was a good guy. He wouldn't do something like that!
"So everything is peachy then Rick shows up and suddenly you're an orphan. That's the saddest shit I've ever heard" Negan said, eyeing the pool table.
"Rick is out there right now, gathering shit for me so I don't kill anyone." Negan said to Spencer. A crowd was starting to gather.
"He is swallowing his pride and getting shit done. That takes guts." Negan said as he hit the white ball and pots a ball.
"Then there's you. Why don't you just kill Rick yourself and just. Take. Over!" Negan yelled at Spencer.
"What n-no i didn't- I don't" Spencer muttered
"You know what I'm thinking?" Negan said.
"I'm thinking it's because, ya got no guts." Negan said as he stabbed his knife into Spencer's abdomen. Negan dragged the knife across and Spencer's intestines fell out. Holding his guts, Spencer fell to his knees, blood spilling everywhere. I stood there with my mouth hanging open. I ran over to Negan as he was saying
"How embarrassing! There they are, you did have guts!"  I was right beside Negan now.
"Anyone wanna finish the job?" He said holding out Lucille. "Anyone?"
All of a sudden, a woman wearing a green-grey cap and green-grey clothes pulled out at gun at Negan. I jumped in front of him as she shot. The bullet pierced through my chest. I screamed loud enough that anyone or anything for miles around could hear me.
"FUCK!" I screamed as I gripped my left side. I fell to my knees as Everything got hazy.
"WHAT THE SHIT!" I heard Negan scream as I passed out in his arms.
The world went black.