Part 6

The rest of the day was spend planning out how I was going to talk to Negan. To find out if he was actually a bad person.
"Hey Negan. Do you kill people?" I audibly said
No. That sounds too forward
"Hey Negan. What do you think about killing people?" No
Ugh this is so hard. How can I spark the conversation?
I hear a knock at my door. A blonde haired man with a scarred face was at the door.
"Negan uh, Wants to see you." He said.
"Follow me." He lead me down the Hallway into a room marked "The Beast".
He knocked
"Come in! Don't be rude" I could hear Negan say. The blonde man opened the door.
"Dwighty Boy! Kat! Come in!" Negan seemed almost surprised to see us.
"So Kat. Lucille and I both think it's time for you to come with us to take care of some business." Negan proposes.
"What kind of business?" I question Negan.
"Well. A group of low lives decided to kill a bunch of my men. I'm going to teach them who's boss. And I want you to come see. And maybe one day you can help me" Negan said holding up Lucille.
Murder. He was going to kill someone. I just knew it.
"So you're going to kill them?"
"I may. I may not. But can at least 1 person pay for my loss? One person is already dead in my mind. I just have to meet the fuckers"

~~~~~~
At sunset, Negan lead me to an RV that was parked in a place surrounded by woods. Him and I sat in there until we heard a knock on the door.
"Let's meet the man!" I heard Simon say before Negan and I stepped out. Putting on my badass face, I stand beside Negan.
"Pissing our pants yet? Boy do I have a feeling we're getting close" Negan recites as we walk closer to the group who wronged Negan.
"It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader?"
Simon points to a man with curly greying hair, a small beard, and a terrified expression on his face.
"Hi. You're Rick right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men...-"
I zoned out as I looked at the group. They looked like a small family. One person caught my eye though. He looked familiar. He was sitting between a short haired brown woman (who was absolutely stunning by the way) and a kid who looked about 16 wearing an eyepatch and had long wavy brown hear that was covered partially by a sheriff's hat. He looked up at me. Is that who I think it is?! My brother. He's alive. Aaron.
"Fuck yeah you are! You see Rick, whatever you do no matter fucking what-" I tug on Negan's arm. He turns and looks at me. I walk him over to the RV
"Negan I. I don't think I can be out here anymore." Negan looks almost disappointed but not angry.
"I understand. But why not enjoy the show!?" He says
"It's just" I start whispering. "My brother is there." I said. "And I don't want to be out here when you kill him."
Negan slapped the side of my arm in a joking manner and laughed.
"Which one is he. I'll spare him but only this once." I pointed at Aaron. I noticed Aaron look at me in shock. He stood up and started walking towards me but Negan's men stopped him and pulled him back to the ground.
"KAT! NO!!" He screamed in agony as he tried to get up again
"Hey! You're lucky your sister here is a fucking badass or you'd be dead, so sit still and shut the fuck up!" Negan said as he walked back over to the group.
"Now where was I? Oh yes! The new world order! The new world order is this and it's really very simple-" Negan continued his rant but I kept looking at Aaron. How did he get here? Hanging around with murderers. Had he killed anyone? I didn't want to think about that. It just seemed so sad that he'd just leave me by myself and not come back. He moved on. Scenarios kept rushing through my head. Did he leave me on purpose? To get me killed by those things? Or did he get lost, restart and assume i was dead? All these things I wanted to ask. But I couldn't. All I wanted was to see Aaron again and now-
CRACK!
I'm snapped back into reality as I notice Negan hit a ginger man with Lucille.
"Look at that! Taking it like a champ!"
"Suck. My. Nuts" The man says just before Negan swings his bat and his him again. I let out a little shriek and watch in horror.
"You hear that? He said 'Suck my nuts'" Negan laughed. Negan continued to beat the lifeless body that now lay in front of everyone.
I look over at Aaron again. He is crying.
"You guys! Look at my dirty girl!" Negan says as he swings Lucille around. I noice a splash of blood appear on the leader's face.

Whew this is getting long! Imma stop here! More suspense! Comment what you thought of this part!