Part 7

"TAKE A DAMN LOOK!" Negan yelled at a helpless, crying woman.
"NEGAN STOP!!!" I screamed at him.
He turned around.
"What? Honey I thought you were ready. If you don't wanna see this go in the trailer." I just stood there in shock. Negan had no remorse for any of this. How could a person who I thought was so sweet do something as cruel as this? "Why are you doing this?!" I yelled.
"Because these people wronged me. They deserve it. And I'm sorry I dragged you out here but this needs to happen. So get your ass in the trailer and I'll take you home once I'm finished!!" Negan was screaming at me now. All of a sudden, a man with knotted, long brown hair got up and punched Negan in the jaw.
"No! NO! No. No. That is a no-no. The whole thing! Not one bit of that shit flys here!!" Negan yelled at the man, now on the ground with a crossbow pointed at him.
Dwight brought him back in line with the others as the man struggled.
"That's not how it works. I already told you, first one's free. Then I said I will shut that shit down! No exceptions." Negan was pacing in front of a Korean man while reciting another speech. I was standing by the RV getting ready to go in.
"I need you to know me. So. Back to it" Negan turned around and hit the Korean man hard on the top of his head. I don't know if I should be watching this but I was so shocked I couldn't move.
Courageously, he got up after taking his hit.
"Maggie I- i'll find you" the beaten man said to a short haired woman who was scream-crying. At this point everyone was crying. I wasn't. I was too shocked to do anything but stare.
But it absolutely broke my heart when I saw a bigger dude with a mullet break down, putting his hands over his face and crying. I'd never seen a man cry like that. Then, I started to cry. I couldn't watch as Negan beat the corpse over and over again.
"Lucille is thirsty" Negan chuckled "she is a vampire bat!"
The cries of all the people could be heard for miles away. It was so heartbreaking. Why would he do this? I jumped into the RV and slammed the door. I ran to the back and curled up in the bed, crying myself to sleep.

😱Oh my god I think this is the craziest thing I've ever written. And the part about Eugene was actually true. When I saw him start crying I literally broke down in tears, it was so sad! But I hope you enjoyed! As always, comment your thoughts!