Part 11

I walked back over to Negan as he was making sure everything was in order.
"There you are! Ready to head back? Or does someone need to be taught a lesson? I saw you and the boy talking" Negan asked.
"No it's alright, Carl and Rick were just introducing themselves. I do want to go back though." I replied
"Okay, just gotta make sure I got everything. Go wait for me in the truck. Don't fuck around" Negan said. I started to walk to the truck when Aaron came up to me.
"What?" I said.
"Look I came to apologize. None of this is your fault. I shouldn't have left you. We would have been fine if I stayed. I'm sorry" he said
"It's totally okay I just don't like it when I get snapped at. Don't do it again."
"Okay so now that's done, are you okay? Has Negan hurt you? Are you fed? Is there-"
"Aaron, I'm fine! Stop worrying. Negan wouldn't hurt me. I know it"
"Okay. Just be safe."
I nodded at him and continued my walk to the truck. Negan was already there.
"What were you doing?" He asked me
"Aaron just apologized to me, that's all"
"Alright. That's fine. Just stop getting distracted."
"Okay. I won't be distracted anymore."

~~~~~~~
We sat silent on the way back. All I could hear was the faint rattling of the keys in the ignition and some stuff shifting around in the back.
Just as we got back, Simon came up to Negan. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. Then I saw Negan's face fill with rage
"Hey sweetheart, head on up to the room. I got some business to take care of" he told me in a stern voice.
"What's wrong?" I asked Negan.
"Do as you're told!" Negan yelled.
I quickly ran up to Negan's room and sat there with myself for a bit. I can only imagine what happened. Negan was quite obviously angry.
I turned on the television and noticed that there was a video game console in the tv stand cupboard. I pulled it out and hooked it up to the TV. I started to play. It was a 8-bit game and it was pretty fun going around shooting little space creatures and exploding things.

*1 hour time skip*

My high score was Level 24 but I couldn't beat 25 for the life of me.
The door swung open and there came a pissed off Negan.
"God damn fucking..." Negan murmured to himself. He looked down at me.
"Hey baby. Look, I wish I hadn't snapped earlier. I'm just under a lot of stress right now."
"Well it's alright Negan. Come, sit down" I sat on the bed and patted next to me. Negan came and sat down. I went behind him and started rubbing his shoulders.
"Talk to me." I said
"Well I don't think you knew her but, Jasmine, one of my wives, she ran away and was caught by undead freaks. And now she's gone. She was the second wife I'd ever had."
I pushed on Negan's shoulders a bit harder, making him more relaxed.
"Damn. That's terrible Negan, I'm so sorry. You said second wife, right? Who was the first?" I asked. Immediately Negan got up and looked at me.
"Never ask me that again." Negan said as he grabbed Lucille and walked out of the room, slamming the door.
I sighed. Can I not do anything right anymore?

Uh ohhhhh! Who was Negan's first wife? Comment your thoughts. Thank you for reading!