Chapter 26

Hi guys! Please read this whole A/N! I know it's kinda long but I do need your input!

I'm planning on writing this story for the rest of the summer and into fall, finishing up in early September right before my school starts. I'm thinking around 50 chapters. How long would you like me to write it for and how many chapters would you like?

I also want to write other stuff, like
-oneshots and short stories (especially sophitz)
-a time-skip story where they're all adults and have kids and such with my friend, Charlotte8838
-a non-kotlc story
Charlotte and I are working on a story right now and I'm really excited for it! It will probably go up in September but don't hold me to that.

What I'm asking you is what would you like to read? I've already gotten a request for more sophitz oneshots so I will do more of those. I also need to figure out my update schedule. If I write other stories, I won't be able to update in this story as much. Oneshots are pretty easy to do and I can start updating more of those if that's what you guys want, but longer stories require more planning.

Anyway, please comment to let me know what you would like me to work on next. It would really help me plan out my updating and writing schedules going forward. Thank you in advance!

Okay, so here's the next chapter! It's pretty short, because this is mostly just an A/N, but I didn't want to update without at least a short chapter. Enjoy!

Fitz sat up to see who was at the door. Juline had stuck her head through. "Sorry to interrupt, but the Collective is meeting now." She left to go wait in the dining room.

Sophie slowly sat up too, wiping the tears from her face. Fitz held her head in his hands, tilting it upward to look in her eyes. He kissed her, pulling her into him and comforting her. She collapsed into him, needing another moment before she gathered herself to talk the the Collective about Amy, or the Neverseen, or Prentice, or Oralie, or who knows what else.

Finally the couple sent downstairs, finding the five members of the Collective sitting on one side of the dining room table. The pair of Cognates sat across from them. Sophie noticed her memory log sat in front of Tiergan, as well as a small black notebook.

"Today, we have quite a bit to go over. There are Amy's memories from earlier, and the discussions of Prentice, as well as the new business concerning both the Neverseen and Amy."

"And there is also Councillor Oralie," added a voice from the doorway. The group turned to see Emery standing powerfully in the doorframe.

"Councillor Emery–" began Tiergan.

"Sir Tiergan. These events are happening in the Lost Cities. It is my job to watch over the Lost Cities and keep them safe. I can't do that if you exclude me from the loop."

Tiergan paused, perhaps having a telepathic discussion with the rest of the Collective, before responding, "Very well."

Again, I'm sorry for the short chapter. At least it's something and this isn't just an A/N! Anyway, see you next weekend!