Chapter 36

Omg 7K reads!!!! Thank you all so much!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I didn't really want to write the battle scene because although I like reading scenes like these, I wasn't interested in writing one. So obviously I wrote it, because I have to for the story, but there's not much battling and it's pretty short. Sorry! ¯\_()_/¯

The Collective came to gather the group. They quickly explained the plan. Sophie protested at first, but Tiergan explained that this was the best way to ensure her parents' and Amy's safety.

The plan was to get Amy and her parents and for Sophie to call the alicorns with as little fighting as possible. Then, Keefe would teleport to Everglen because Silveny trusted him, while Sophie teleported the rest of her friends there shortly after. The Collective and the goblins, dwarves, and gnomes would follow after fighting off the Neverseen.

In theory, it was a great plan. Unfortunately, although Amy knew Keefe, her parents didn't. They argued and refused to part ways with their newly found daughter. Sophie spent a precious few minutes trying to convince them that they would see her again moments later, but her parents refused to be swayed and clung to her. Exasperated, Sophie finally climbed onto Greyfell's back with her father, leaving her mother and Amy for Silveny. She was trying her best to put as little wait on the pregnant alicorn as possible.

Fitz shot her a confused looked. What are you doing?!

I'll come back. They wouldn't leave without me, she added.

FLY?

Yes! Fly! Teleport! To Everglen!

The pair of alicorns flew as high up as they could, before diving down. Amy and her parents shrieked, but Sophie was used to free-falling at this point. After all, it wasn't falling that was scary; it was landing. And with teleporting, you never had to land.

When they arrived at Everglen, Sophie took advantage of her parents disorientation and shock, calling for Edaline and Grady, who were inside waiting. She explained as much as she could, before teleporting back to the mountain.