Chapter 34

Omg!!!! 6K reads!!!!!! I honestly thought this would maybe get 1K. I can't believe it!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!! Okay, here's the next chapter; I know a lot of you have been waiting for it. ;)

"Hi Soybean."

Sophie's hands shook. The text had so obviously come from her father. He was the only one who called her Soybean, and she couldn't imagine that the Neverseen knew about that.

She almost dropped the iPod when a little bubble popped up, showing that her dad was typing. Fitz steadied her as the suspense built up. Finally the text came through.

"221B Baker Street."

When she had been in high school, that was what her dad had her say if she ever wanted him to come and get her. Did that mean her father had his memories back, like Amy? Did he want her to come get him?

She felt sure that the text was from her father. It didn't occur to her that Gethen could have read her father's mind and texted that to get her to come until Fitz transmitted the possibility to her. She felt deflated. The lead she thought they had turned out to be a trap, most likely.

Wordlessly, she turned the screen to Tiergan. She watched as various expressions flitted across his face and she knew that he was having the same thoughts she and Fitz had had moments before. After a moment, he said, "Can you track them?"

Sophie's fingers flitted across the screen and brought up the page that showed where her father was. He always shared his location with her on her iPod. (A/N Idk if he could actually do this on like a 2012 iPod but I can do it on my iPhone now so I'm just pretending he could do it in the story.) She had figured the Neverseen wouldn't know how to turn the feature off, and apparently she was right. She showed Tiergan the map, saying, "It looks like they're in the Lost Cities; I don't know where this would be in the human world."

Tiergan nodded. "I know exactly where this is."