Part 1: School

Hi! This is my third story on Wattpad! I hope you like this story! Bye to the story! 

Lucy

Tomorrow is the first day of school. I am not sure if I am excited. "Lu-Chan? Are you okay?" Levy said with a small frown on her face. I snapped out of my days realizing we were at the mall doing some clothes shopping. "Oh, umm yeah. I guess I am okay...." I said with a small stutter in my voice.We walked into the Rue 21 at the mall. "Lu, I can tell you aren't okay. Are you thinking about school again?" I knew she could see what was wrong. I didn't say anything as we sifted through the clothes on the shelf. "LU!" I knew I had to answer her. "FINE...yes I am thinking about it again...". "It'll be fine Lulu I promise, if Lissana says anything to you, she will pay!" We shuffled to the dressing room to try on the clothes. "How does this look?" (Imagine a red Adidas crop top and high waisted denim shorts. "OMG, you look amazing!Natsu is a baka if he doesn't think you look hot in that!". I blushed, and giggled at the  comment." I wish he saw it that way.." I said with a saddened expression. "It is a hopeless crush, I don't know why I like him." I said, I knew that he would never see me that way. He is popular, I am just some girls punching bag... "Oh Lucy, we like those guys. I know that me and Gajeel won't get together...But I will still go for him!". I wish I had her enthusiasm. "Levy you are so inspiring" I said as we walked over to the check out. "Not really." She said. We both started to giggle.

Time skip to the next morning!

Lucy

I heard my phone go off, it was my alarm. "I don't want to get up yet!" I said getting up out of bed. I rubbed my eyes, and walked into the bathroom. "Hey Luce! Good morning, are you gonna wear your new outfit today?" Levy said with a huge smile on her face. "How are you such a morning person, and of course I am!" I said, I picked up my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. I got done with that and started to apply a small amount of makeup. I put on a bright red lipstick to go with my shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my outfit. I walkout to the kitchen where Levy was wearing a yellow crop-top with white denim shorts. "Hey Lu! I made PANCAKES!". I ran to the kitchen to find a stack of pancakes. "YOSHHHHH!!" We gobbled down our food and started to go down to our lobby. "Hey girls!" I heard Cana say. She owned the local bar and lived in the same apartment complex. "Hey Cana. We are going to school." We both said. "Oh its that time again yikes, come to the bar for dinner later!" She yelled back. "OKAY!" We said. We had a short walk to school, "Oh another year of pure hell. How 'fun'" I said. "Lulu you look smokin'! You are gonna get every ones attention!" I smiled at her compliment, as we walked towards the school I heard a few whistles and "Lookin hot Lucy!". I just said "Keep on lookin you'll never touch! I got my eyes on someone else!". I heard their mouths fall to the floor. "Nice one!" Levy said as we fist bumped. We were stopped right in our tracks by none other then Li-- "Hey slut, what do you think your doing prancing around here lookin like that?!" I tried to ignore her.."Well answer me!" She said again. "LISSANA STRAUSS! GET OVER HERE!" It was her older sister Mira. "Coming my dear sister Mira, me and my best friend Lucy here were just talking.." She said nerviosly. "Sure...leave her alone." We walked away, "Next time she does that she will get a peice of me!" Levy said..I didn't believe her because she never does anything. "Lets just go to class....". As we were walking to class I felt someone slap my butt. "Nice ass Heartfilia!" It was none other then Loki the player. "HEY!" I said slapping him. "Oi, fine. You weren't that hot anyway..." I heard people laugh at my recent action. "Can't I go anywhere with out something like this happening.". As we walked into class I saw Natsu kissing Lissana. I got a pang of jealousy. "Man crushes suck!" I said to Levy. "Tell me about it..." Levy said pointing to Gajeel who was making out with another girl who I couldn't really tell who it was. We just sat down and class started...

***************************************************************************************Hope you like the story line! I am just kind of testing the waters a bit. So yeah! I had a lot of fun making this chapter!