Part 13: A talk

I seriously have no plans for this story, so I am sooooo sorry for all the lose ends. I will try to solve them,but that might be a little harder... (#,#)

Lucy 

"He isn't my..bo-boyfriend." I said with a small stutter, "He really does love you Lucy, talk to him. Hear his point of view, I think it would help you." Michelle said picking up my hands. "I don't know, I probably ruined everything. I can't let anyone in, I might get hurt again." I said turning my head, she cupped my face and turned it to face her. "You can't be afraid to love someone" She said, then she was gone. I walked home, I needed to apologize if she will even talk to me. "I can't be afraid to let people in, she is right." I said to myself, I could see my breath in the air. It was freezing outside, chills went down my spine. I started to run home, I got to the lobby. There was a sign on the elevator that said "Out Of Order Please Use Stairs.", I sighed and went to the stairs. It was a long walk up to my floor with the stairs, by the time I was up there I was so exhausted . I got to my door and unlocked it, "Lev, I am home." I said walking in to an empty apartment. "Did I miss something? Maybe she left a note." I said going to Levy's door, sure enough there was a note. "Cona had us just move our bedroom stuff down there, thats why I am not here. Gray told me, meet me at Cona's." I walked in our bedrooms, nothing was there. Our furniture in the other rooms, were still here. I walked a few floors down, to Cona's place. I didn't have a key so I knocked, Levy answered rather quickly. She didn't say anything she just dragged me to the living room, "What happened today, you and Natsu were fine then you blocked him out. Then Loki, what were you doing?" Levy said staring deeply into my eyes. "This morning when I went to the music room with Jellal, him and Lisanna w-were.....kissing. I don't know what happened with Loki, maybe I thought it was a good idea. I hate myself for everything I did today, I tried to not let people in but it just backfired." I said crying into her shoulder. "Hun. You can't block people out, I know it feels like a good thing but it isn't." Cona said appearing from down the hallway. "Did you hear everything?" I said turning to face her. "Lulu call him, I know it sounds like I am on his side. He loves you, no doubt." Levy said with caring eyes. I hugged them and walked into my new room, I pulled out my phone. "Please answer I was a jerk." I said to myself as the phone dinged, it was a text from him. "Meet me at our tree in 5, I need to do something." He texted, "Okay, I'll b there. I need to say something 2." I replied. I walked out to the living room, "Could I go on a walk?" I asked Cona. "Sure just be back by 6, or you will miss dinner." Cona replied. I nodded and left, I walked down the stairs and out the lobby. I took of running for the woods, not even caring that I didn't have a coat on. I came to the woods, I stopped at the tree. He isn't there. A single tear fell down my face, I slid down the tree. "Luce? You here?" Natsu asked from behind the tree, "Yes." I replied. "I didn't want to kiss her, I love you. I was in there so I could practice, then she came in. She pinned me and then she wouldn't let me say anything, she heard you come in and she kissed me." Natsu said with a sad voice. "No, I didn't think of how you felt. I blocked everyone out, I didn't want to be hurt again." I said as small tears came down my cheeks. "Please forgive me." Natsu said, "I can forgive you but, it will take a little while to forget...if I ever do. Natsu, I miss you." I said turning my head around to catch a glance at him. "I miss you too." Natsu said, I got up and walked to him. I wrapped my arms around him, I didn't hear him crying but he was. "Don't cry." I said comforting him. "Come with me, lets get something to eat." I said pulling him to my apartment complex. I wrapped my arm around his arm, I pulled him closer. "I love you Lucy." He said. I just pulled him closer, "I love you too." I said back.

Sorry it was such a short chapter, I might do another one today but here ya go. Byeeee