Background chapter!

Okay so I wanted to do a little background info chapter. This is just gonna explain they background of all the characters relationships.. Like Lucy and Lisanna, Levy and Gajeel, Lucy and Natsu. Lucy, Levy, and Cona. If I miss any of the relationships let me know.

Lucy and Lisanna: So Lucy and Lisanna were stepsisters, when Lucy's mom died her dad remarried to Lisanna, Mirajane, and Elfman's mom married him. They all used to have an amazing relationship, that is why Mira stands up for her when she can. When Lucy's father died their mother took the mansion and kicked Lucy out. Hints why Lucy lives with Levy. It is almost like Cinderella, except with out the cleaning. Lucy just never really came out of her room, except when Mira or any of the other kids came to talk or play.

Levy and Gajeel: So Levy and Gajeel met in the 6th grade, and Levy has liked him ever since. He started to become popular over the years for his magic, and wasn't friends with Levy after. He pretty much forgot about her.

Lucy and Natsu: Natsu has always been popular, on their first day of high school Lucy ran into him. Ever since she has liked him, when she was step-sisters she hung out with the popular kids like Loki, Natsu, Lisanna, Mira, and a few others. That is why Loki is sooooo obsessed with her. Also with Natsu how he knew her name, that is from when they used to hang out.

Lucy, Levy, and Cona: So when Lucy got kicked out, she called her friend Levy. They went out to eat and went to Cona's bar to eat. When Cona came over to the table she asked Lucy what was wrong and she told her the story of what had happened. Cona comforted her and then that is how their relationship started. Levy also went their for Lucy to meet more people that lived in the apartment complex. That is why they have such a good almost motherly/daughterly relationship.

Lucy, Levy, Jellal, Erza, Juvia, and Gray: They all met in middle school, Gajeel used to be a part of their friend group buuuuttttt he go popular. That is pretty much what happened.

Gray and Juvia: Those two are not a couple YETTTT. Lol but they both do like each other. For all my GrUvia fans (^_^)

Erza and Jellal: They are dating!! YOSHHH! They of course like it says in the story, he confessed with a strawberry cake. She would have said yes even without the cake, but the cake made her even happier! 

Well if anything needs to be explained any further please tell me! Okay byeeeee. 

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333