Part 14: The makeup.

I am seriously just now noticing that I labeled one wrong so there is no 9....my life. Okay to the story!

Lucy

We walked slowly down the street, we went down to the beach. I started to shiver, "Here you are cold take my jacket." Natsu said putting his jacket on my shoulder. "Thank you." I said looking up at him. We sat by the water, talking and doing whatever we wanted. Natsu picked me up and threw me into the water, "HEY!" I said angry from what he did. I climbed on his back and made him fall in the water, I didn't realize we were on each other. I blushed and he did too, I leaned down and kissed him. I pulled of him and just stared into his onyx eyes, they were beautiful. He smiled, "Lets go." He said pushing me up and getting himself up. We walked with our arms intertwined, we got to his house and he changed then he brought extra clothes. We walked back to the apartment, "Crap! We missed dinner! It was at 6, its 7. Cona is gonna be sooooo mad at me..." I said looking at a clock on the street. "Its okay we can get something there." Natsu said pulling me in closer even though I was wet he didn't care, he smelled like beach and cologne. On the way back we walked in silence, but it was a good silence. We came into the apartment with an angry Cona, "Listen I am so sorry." I said holding my head down. She saw Natsu and knew why I took so long, "Its okay there is some leftovers, no funky business you too. That is if he stays.." Cona said turning around and walking away. "Did you move in here?" Natsu asked, I nodded and we went inside. I got changed into a long t-shirt and short shorts, then we ate. "So where am I gonna sleep? I mean the couch isn't big enough for me." He said motioning to the tiny chair. "Oh...um I mean there is always my bed....but you don't have to if you don't want to.." I said picking at my neck, "Ya, its fine...I mean if you are cool with it." Natsu said nervously. "Omg just sleep in her bed, not that bad." Levy said walking out in her bra and short shorts. "LEVY! What the heck where are your clothes?" I asked, "They are on me, besides its not like anything is showing. You sleep pretty much naked, whats wrong with this?" Levy said with a questioning look. I facepalmed, "LEVY! YOU BRAT!" I said chasing her around the living room, Natsu was just all red across the face. "AWWW he is blushing! He is probably picturing you like that! Ha!" She said stopping and facing Natsu. "Levy!" I said hiding my face. "Okay okay I will stop, but seriously she does." Levy said giggling and going back into her room. "Well....that was awkward..." Natsu said sitting on a chair, "Thats one way to put it..." I said. We walked in to my room, "Your room is nice.." He said breaking the ice, "Thank you." I said. I got into one of the sides of the bed and he got into the other side, "Good night Natsu." I said facing my back towards him "Goodnight Luce." Natsu said with his back facing me. That is how we fell asleep. When I woke up I felt two hands around my waist, my face turned instantly red. I forgot Natsu was sleeping with me, why is he spooning me?! "Natsu!" I said getting up, he got up rubbing his eyes "Yup Luce? Good morning." He said with a yawn. "Whatever." I said getting clothes to change into and went into the shower, I got out and changed into my clothes. I am wearing a mickey mouse sweater, with ripped skinny jeans. I put on some heels and curled my hair, did my makeup and I walked out the door to find a sleeping Natsu. "Natsu! Wake up, its been an hour!" I said shaking him, "Huh, Oh good morning Luce. Whoa you look good! What time is it?" Natsu said. I pointed to a clock that said 7, "We have school to get to." I said. "Oh ya, that exists." He said getting up, he took of his shirt and put on a new shirt. Then he changed his jeans all the while I was in the room, my jaw on the floor. "What? Have you never seen a guy in his underwear?" Natsu said looking confused, "No, you just changed in front of me..." I said blushing. "C'mon guys we got to go!" Levy said opening my door, "Lookin good Lulu!" Levy said looking in my direction. "I know, she is lookin good." Natsu said looking in my direction too, "Oh come on, lets go.." I said a light pink on my cheek. We walked out of the apartment lobby, and got to the school grounds. I hugged my friends and went on to my class, to find one silver haired girl was gone. Whew, I sat down, "Are you feeling better today Lucy?" The teacher said. I nodded and the bell rang, she started teaching. The class went bye rather quickly, I walked out to my locker. "Hey Blondy miss me?" Loki chuckled, Crap I forgot about yesterday. "Oh no I didn't..." I said turning around, "Listen about yesterday, I hate you. Please just leave me alone." I said turning around. "Oh, you can't just slip away from me that easy." He said, "I am done with your harassment!" I said punching him and walking away. That needed to be done a year ago.   At lunch    "Hey guys..." I said walking up to my usually table, "Lucy! Welcome back, you too Natsu." Juvia said smiling. "I am sooooo sorry about yesterday, I was a jerk. " I said sitting next to Levy, Natsu sat next to me.  "No, Lev told us everything. Even about what happened with you Natsu." Erza said with a sort of annoyed tone towards Natsu. "Erza calm down.." Jellal said, Natsu leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek, I smiled and my face turned red. I heard the table cooing.

Okay so sorry it is late, I am just putting something out. I am soooo going to bed now, gn.