Part 3: Gym Class

Okay so I have been having a lot of ideas running through my head for this book. Soooo I am writing! A lot...Ok TO THE STORY!

Lucy

He winked at me? I felt a blush start to form on my cheeks. As we arrived at our class, I noticed that there was a note on the door."Please go to the gym, we will be conjoining with all the other classes. DON'T BE LATE!" The note read. I heard the one minute bell go off. "Oh crap! We wasted to much time. Lets go!" Gray said as we were running towards the gym. We ran through through the lockers, and the classrooms we finally arrived. "LUCY!" I heard my group of friends yell. I ran towards them. "Hey you guys! We were almost late....we didn't realize that we had to come here..." I said nervously picking at the back of my neck. "LISTEN UP MAGGOTS! WE ARE DOING ANOTHER GYM CLASS. YOU MAY BE ASKING WHY DON'T WE DO THIS DURING THE GYM PERIOD, BECAUSE WE SAID SO!" The teachers said into the loud speaker in the gym. "Go to the locker room and get dressed!" They said again, soon everyone was rushing down to the locker room in the basement. Our gym uniform was a white shirt with our school insignia on it, with black short shorts. The boys had regular gym shorts, with a white shirt. (Pretty much the same as the girls..) The shorts are a little to short, especially when we have to share the gym with the boys. I have never heard so many perverted remarks...ugh. "I hate these shorts..." Erza said trying to pull them down." Why do we have to do another hour of gym?? Are the hosting the Olympics or something?!?!" I agreed by nodding my head. I took my hair out and put it in a ponytail letting my bangs lay down. "Whoa Lulu, you took that gym uniform from zero to wow!" Levy said looking at me. "Thanks...I guess. I assume we are sharing the gym with the guys." I said with a small giggle. "I hope I don't see Loki, god he is gonna be a rapist when he is older!" I yelled. "LETS GO! GO UP TO THE GYM THE GUYS ARE ALREADY THERE!" The gym teacher said, we walked back up the stairs to the gym. We got a few a stares, but we just ignored it. The boys usually do what they do and we do what we usually do. The boys started to play a game of basketball to stretch. "Ay Lucy! Start stretching with the other girls." Mr. Guildarts said. I walked over to the girls and faced my back to the wall to do toe touches. "Mr. Guildarts is a for sure creepo, but then again what guy isn't in these shorts." I said getting a laugh from the other girls. "Hey Levy, why don't you come over here and do that!" A boy said pointing at Levy who was doing toe touches as well. "Oh, I am sorry. Looks like you will have to look from a far, jackass!" She sneered back. "Nice one" I said to her while we highfived. We all got done strecting and started to play a game of soccer with the guys. "Okay, I am gonna divide you off into teams! Each will have two people playing at a time! Okay first team, Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Mirajane! Boy team, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, and Laxus! Show us what ya got!" Mrs. Mavis said.

(by the way their are several courts playing right now thats why such small teams. XD)

We all went to our courts and decided who was going to play first. "Lucy, and Juvia . You guys go first, we will sit back here." Levy said. We both nodded in agreement. We walked over to the front line. We were play Gray and Natsu, "A challenge eh?" Gray said with a cocky smile. "Don't get to cocky Elsa, I got skills." I said with a confident smile. "One more thing, you can use magic!" This will be fun! We started the match, Natsu got the ball first and took it towards our goal. "Sorry pretty boy, I can't let you do that." I said blocking his shot, Juvia used her water magic to become a puddle and headbutt the ball to the other side of the court. "Nice one Juvia!" I said headed to the other side of the court. "So who was this pretty boy you were talking about?" Natsu said hoping he would distract me. "I got to take this!" I said taking the ball and doing all kinds of tricks with the ball, I bounced it and sent it flying into the goal. "Sorry did you say something pretty boy." I said with a laugh. "What when did you get that skill?" Gray said with shock in his voice. "A magician never reveals her secrets!" Another match started and, I started to the end of the court. I was running and I didn't see what was about to hit me. "Oof! OOww" I said noticing that Natsu was on top of me, groping my butt. Our legs were entangled together. "Oh uh I am sorry." I said with a blush spreading across my face. We sat like that for a few minuets until we heard someone say "Can you please do that at you house you too!?" A guy from the next court over said. "Umm ya." I said pushing him off me and running out of the gym doors. 'Did that really just happened? Oh my god, in front of Lisanna too. Shit I am dead. You better start planning your funeral.' 

BBBBBBRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

I headed to the locker room. "Oh there is the little whore that was with MY Natsu! Listen that won't cut it! He is mine! You are just some little weirdo who thinks she is so cute! Guess what no one thinks that!" The voice that scared me so much. "I uh we--" I tried to get out but she ended up slapping me. "Don't ever even look in Natsu's direction or so help me you little bi--" She got cut off by Mira who was once again my savior "Lisanna can you not be heartless. God it was just a mishap!" She said Lisanna left to go change. "Go change so you won't be late." She said again I gave her a look that said thank you. She nodded in response. I changed back into my clothes and fixed my makeup. I put my hair back up in a messy bun. I walked with Levy back to our apartment. "Did it happen again?" Levy asked with a sad tone. I didn't say anything but I know she got what I was saying. "I am so sorry, it is this stupid school! Filled with rich snobs like her! God I am never there to save you!" She said with tears starting to form in her eyes. "I just don't get it...what did I do wrong?" I said in response with tears rolling down my chilled cheeks. "It was all my fault, I had you go with Natsu. I could have gone and this wouldn't have happened..." She said trying to blame herself. "No its, okay. Lets just go to Cona's." I said as we headed to Cona's bar. "Okay." She said.     (At Cona's)      "Hey girls. So how was your first day?" Cona asked, she was practically our mother. "Well she did it again."Levy said. "That Lisanna! Why can't she pick on someone else? Well she shouldn't pick on anyone!" Cona said taking us to the bar so we could talk more. "Was it because she thinks she owns that one go Nelson? Err Nick?" "Natsu." I said to her.

********************************************************************************************

Sorry for a sad moment, but I wanted this chapter to kind of fill in more info on what happens the year before. Sorry that there isn't many GaLe moments, I am just trying to focus on Lucy and what happens to her. Thank you, byeeeeeeeee <3333333333333333333333