Part 4: Sad and Sadness

Okay so sorry this is going out so late today, I had soccer practice! It will be a long chapter, I promise! Okay to the story, I hope I am making it interesting, BTW not saying that Lisanna is a bad person but it just makes since to have NiLi V.S. NaLu. So ya! To the STORY!

Lucy (Who else would it be.. (*o*))

All the memories of last year came rushing back at me, I guess they got triggered from everything that happened today. I wouldn't blame them, I instantly lurched forward as if I had been hit. "Lucy! You okay?" Cona said with a worried voice. "Oh, well uh yeah. I guess just memories." I said trying to calm her worries, everything that happened last year. With my father passing away, and getting kicked out on the street. "So what do you girls want today?" Cona said with a smile. We both scanned the menu, even though we had been there a hundred times. "I want the cheese pizza, with a TON OF CHEESE." I said with a childish smile. "I want the bread sticks with a side of macaroni!" Levy said. "Don't you mean Macaroni with a side of bread sticks?" Cona said with a questioned look, Levy nodded her head side to side. We all laughed and she went back to tell the chef our orders. "Lucy, are you really okay?" Levy asked with a sad look in her eyes. I didn't want to trouble them with all my wining. "No, I am really okay. I just need something to eat. I will be okay." I said with an assuring smile. I could tell she didn't believe me, but she shrugged off. "Soooo how are you and Gajeel?" I asked changing the subject." Why do you act like were dating, I swear we barely even speak buttt I would like to change that!" She said with a small giggle. I giggled to, Cona brought us our food. We ate our food and went home, we walked since we don't have a car. (To the apartment!) Levy jammed the key into the lock, it opened and we went in. It was already 9:00, "I don't want to go to bed yet!" I said jumping on the couch. "I know, but we have to get up at 6. So it would probably be smart to go to bed." She said also jumping on the couch. Soon enough we drifted of to sleep, not even caring that it was the couch and not our mattresses.

RIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Lucy

My alarm clock went off, I got up and noticed we had fallen asleep on the couch last night. I woke Levy up too. "Good mornin Lu!" She said with a tired voice. "Uh huh you too." I said in a really groggy voice rubbing my eyes. I was still in my outfit from yesterday, but it was kind of comfortable. I went to the bathroom and instantly started to brush my teeth, once I was done I did some light makeup with my hair up in a messy but neat ponytail. I went to my closet and started drifting through my clothes. I had a lot but I had no idea what to wear, I decided on some black jeans with holes all down them, and a pastel pink hoodie/crop top. This is my favorite outfit by far. As you can tell I love crop tops. I decided to do a matching lip color, in my opinion I looked presentable. "Are you almost done? I don't want to cook so just get a pop-tart or something!" Levy said waiting by the door of our apartment. "Fine, I will but hold on I need coffee first. I said grabbing some frozen coffees out of the fridge and getting a pop-tart. "I am coming" I said running towards Levy who was walking out the door. "I have the worst cramp in my neck from sleeping on the stupid couch!" Levy said rubbing her neck, "Well you are the one who fell asleep on it." I said still laughing. "You did too!" She said punching my arm playfully. "Am I complaining?" I said shrugging my shoulders. We laughed and walked out the exit of the complex, we talked all while we were walking. Pretty soon we were at the school, "Ohhh great second day of school and I am already wishing it was summer." I said with a nervous voice. I picked at a scab on my hand. Levy nodded in agreement and we walked inside. "Oi Lucy, Levy over here!" I heard Gray yell from far away. Me and Levy searched to find our friend, we found him and went over there. He was with Juvia, Erza, and Jellal. "Hey guys!" Levy said hugging them, I didn't say anything to greet my friends. "Lucy? You seem depressed. Is something the matter?" Erza said with a confused look. "I am fine." I said with my head down. My friends looked at each other with scared looks. "Um Lu. You kind of have a bitch face now..." I heard Levy whisper. Oh no wonder they are scared of me, it is scary. "Oh um sorry guys, I promise I won't kill anyone." I said putting on a fake smile. I could see their face loosen up, "You! turn around!" I heard a terrifying voice, say. "Lisanna leave her alone! What did she ever do to you!? You guys use to be inseparable!" Levy said with a pissed of face. "This is with ugly here not you." I heard her say again, "She is right leave me alone!" I said facing her, I was trying! "Oh kitty has claws huh? Heh, well guess what, me and Natsu we are official. We are together. " She said it seems like that last part was in slow motion, I felt tears build up in my eye. I started to run, I didn't care where I just needed to go. "Bye bitch!" I heard her say again, "Lucy!" My friends said chasing after me, I had no where to go. I needed to be alone, why does all this happen to me? It can't be, he can't be with her.. I soon found myself inside of woods, my friends weren't behind me. I started to bawl my eyes out, I wanted to just get out of this all. I couldn't take it anymore, I was becoming more depressed by the day. My mother and father always comforted me when they were alive...I would wipe the tears away but they wouldn't go away, I could feel the stinging of every tear as it ran down my cheek. "Lucy....." I heard someone say, I didn't recognize the voice. "Its Michelle, remember me?" Where have I heard that name before?

Flash back

"Lucy! We got you something!" My parents said to me as they greeted me by the doors. "What what what!" I said laughing and giggling. "Me and your father thought we should give this to you, you can name her whatever you want." My mother said as she handed me a beautiful doll, it was dirty blonde with beautiful eyes. I loved her "Oh thank you Mommy, Daddy. Her name is Michelle, she will be my best friend for life!" I said lifting her in the air, running around with my new doll.

End of flashback

Lucy still

"Michelle?" I said whispering, how could she be here she was a doll. "Lucy, what happened?" I heard her ask with a soothing voice, "I can't explain." I said still crying. I felt her hug me, "Its okay best friend. We will make it through this together." She said whispering in to my ear, I nodded my head, and then my lifelong friend was gone. "Michelle? Michelle where did you go?" I asked with a voice of need. I sat there in the middle of the woods crying for hours, it sounded stupid for just a boy. That wasn't all, the fact of betrayal is the worse feeling anyone can have. "Michelle." I whispered under my tongue, it hurt me to know that all the hate I have had to endure has come from my past sister. I wish they would still talk to me, I don't know why they stopped after I got kicked out. I decided to walk home, I needed someone to talk to. Even if it was a doll, I would still talked to her. I took off running, trying to prevent getting caught by the police. My eyes were puffy and red, my cheeks as well. I tried to make them stop but the tears still were coming. As I arrived at my apartment, I was surprised to find the door unlocked. When I came in I found all of my friends sitting in the living room, I started to sob even more. They all ran and hugged me. "We will always be here Lucy." Juvia said, starting to sob as well. It was comforting knowing that I had such amazing friends like this. "Thank you guys, I just had to let it all out. I just couldn't grin and bare it anymore." I said sniffing and still crying. "Is it because of what Lisanna said?" Jellal asked. "No, it is just that knowing our past. I just couldn't stand all the tormenting anymore...I don't think I wanna talk about it anymore." I said walking to my bedroom, I didn't know what to do anymore. I turned my back to the shut door and slid down it. "Lucy I am sorry it is all my fault! Please come out, I was a jerk asking something like that." Jellal said. If only they knew that that wasn't the problem.

Sorry for such a sad chapter, I know it wasn't toooooo interesting. I am trying to figure out more ways to incorporate Natsu, but it is a little harder then it looks. BYEEEEEEEEEEE

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333