Part 10: The kiss

Okay so sorry I wasn't posting, I was in Oklahoma! It was amazing, now back to our two characters and there lives!

Lucy

"Natsu..." I said whispering into his ear. "I love you too Luce." Natsu said hugging me, "Whoa! Look what we have here." Levy said. She sounded and looked a little drunk, "Levy? Are you drunk?" I said walking over to her, "OHHHHH Yaaaa bish! Gajeel and me found his parents liquor cabinet." She said losing her balance, I picked her back up and took her inside. "Where is Gajeel, he got you drunk and then left you to wonder!" I said with anger in my voice. I sat Levy down in a chair, "Lulu don't leave meeeee!" She said pulling on my gown. "No I have to do something first." I said pulling away and walking off to find him. I wondered for awhile before I found him in a room making out with another girl. She had short blackish hair, it was Kinana. When did he ever like her? "GAJEEL!" I said stomping towards him. He pulled away from Kinana, I also thought she was with Cobra. "What? I am kinda busy here." He said gesturing towards her. "You jerk!" I said slapping him across the face. He let out a growl, getting up holding his cheek. "Listen here! You don't come here and slap me ya here! This is my house, you are lucky you are even hear. You are an outcast and that is it, get off you high horse!" He said towering over me, I wanted to cry at his words but fought it. "You got Levy drunk and then left her! Then you come here and make out with another girl. She was your best friend!" I said standing on my tippy toes. "No she just walked away from me. I don't know what happened, she said she didn't feel good.  She is the one that walked off on me, not me from her!" He said. "Then why did she say that she was with you?" I said with a stern look on my face. LU-CHAN! You in here?" Levy said opening the door. "Levy, we need to go home." I said grabbing her and walking out the door. "Lucy wait up." I heard Natsu yell from the halls. I slowed down but didn't turn around. "You okay?" He said grabbing my hand, it made me flinch. "Huh, oh no as you can see I have a drunken Levy I have to deal with." I said with a nervous voice since we had our hands intertwined. "I could go back with you, are you leaving?" He asked walking with us. "Sure if you want to, it will be just like we have a kid." I said not realizing what I had said. His face was consumed by a red, so was mine. "Umm." He said scratching the back of his neck. We walked out the door where our limo from earlier was parked, we all got in and headed back to my place. When we got there I got out my key and put it into the lock. The door opened and we all went inside, "C'mon Lev, lets get you to bed." I said walking her to her room. "Nooooo, I don't want to go..." She said sleepily. I took her and put her in her bed, she fell asleep almost instantly. I walked out to the living room where Natsu was sitting. "So about what happened tonight." He said. "Ya about that....does that mean were..." I said trying to finish my sentence." A couple?" Natsu said staring at his shoes. I did the same thing, "Ya that.." I said. "I don't know...." He said still staring at his feet. "We have school tomorrow, so I should probably go to bed..." I said trying to change the subject. "Right." He said, "You can stay here ya know, I don't have a problem with it." I said walking away. "Okay goodnight." He said still sitting on the couch. I nodded in response, and walked into my room. I shut the door and slid down it as if I was in one huge dream, it was an amazing dream. I closed my eyes and let a smile escape my face, "Ahhhh." I said under my breath. I got into my pjs and went to bed. (In Lucys dream) "Lucy! Come back!" Natsu shouted, "I can't! Help me!" I shouted. (Lucy wakes up) "I am sorry Natsu!" I woke up screaming, my cheeks were wet from the tears in my dream. "Lucy you okay???" Natsu said barreling through the door. "Oh ya, just had a weird dream." I said wiping my cheeks. Natsu came over and hugged me, I jumped at the sudden action. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you..." He said, "Oh its okay..." I said getting out of my bed, I forgot that I sleep in my underwear. When I stood up he blushed and I looked down, "OH MY GOD!" I said grabbing my robe from my bed post. I put it on with my cheeks as red as Erza's hair. "Um we have school today." He said turning his head. "Oh ya I forgot let me get changed.." I said shooing him out the door. I decided to where a sweater croptop with a black skirt, "Alright!" I said walking out the door, "I am ready!" I said parading out the door. "OK, Levy is sick so she is gonna stay home." Natsu said. We grabbed each others hand out of instinct and we walked out, "So Natsu, I know we talked about this last night and I changed the subject but what are we?" I said looking into his onyx eyes. "I don't know, what do you want us to be?" He asked looking back at me. I took a little time to respond, "HEY GUYS! WAIT UP!" I heard someone yell behind us, it was Erza, Jellal, Juvia, and Gray. "Oh great just what I needed..." I mumbled under my breath. "Did you say something?" Gray said to me. "Oh no, so what have you been up to??" I asked brightening the mood. "Oh not much, me and Gray went on a date Sunday.." Juvia said holding both of her hands. "What did you do this weekend?" Erza said nudging me noticing that me and Natsu were holding hands. "Oh, well I will tell you guys later." I said rushing to my first hour class. "OI you can't do that to us!!" Jellal said, "I JUST DID!" I yelled back laughing. 

Ok hope you like it, I can tell this book isn't as viewed as my other one. However I am still giving it my all!! *Insert cheeky smile here* Lol byeeeeeeee