Ashleigh's Backstory

So this is Puggirl's OC, Ashleigh.
This is her but instead sandy blonde.⬇⬇

Name: Ashleigh KnightGender: FemaleAge: 21Powers:Water Dragon Slayer and Telepathic

Gender: Female
Age: 21
Powers:Water Dragon Slayer and Telepathic

I finish training with Percy (PS. "Camp Half-blood" is not mine it's from "Percy Jackson, the lighting thife") and whent to my cabain. When I got there I had a surprise from the principal (I don't remember his name) "Ashleigh I have a job for you, go and join a guild maybe a western one." He said, wait what is a guild. "Sir, I'm sorry what's a guild," I ask, he explained everything I got but I didn't want to leave Camp Half-blood. It's home for me I've been here seen I was 5 (I'm 19 right now, the 5 first years of my life was with the water Dragon). "But I don't want to leave," I complain. "I know, but you are getting older and you need some friends," he explain. But I have friends here at my home and I know that they might be my blood. "But I have friends here," I ask. He is really confuseing me, why is he doing this I thought it's nice with me here. "I know that your confuse but you need to get away from here for awhile..."
"But" I stop him, He gave a serious face. I give up, "okay, how am I going to get there."
"Just hop through this portal," the principal said. Then a blue and white bubble came out of nowhere. He gave a peace of paper.

"It's a map, of the the area I will grop you off," he explained

"It's a map, of the the area I will grop you off," he explained. Ok so when I go through that weird thing I will be somewhere here oh my god I could anywhere there. "So the closest guild I try to join that one okay, I think I get it," I talk through it. "Yes, see you later," he wave his good byes, I wave back. I jump in the portal, it didn't feel any weird so I think I'm fine. Good noone saw me, ok Ashleigh look for a person that look nice. There are people everywhere and they all look Freindly. I go for a random person, how about that one. There was a boy about my age with pink spiky hair and a huge smile. He look very friendly Ashleigh go up to him. "Um... Pardon do you know where are we. Sorry if I'm intrumping but I not know where I am," I ask.
"It's okay we're at magnolia," he answered.......