More the Merrier (Emeralds backstory part 2)

Recap of Emeralds POV:
" My name is Cana, yo~*HUP*" she hi-cupped again, "My name is Emerald...are you by any chance.... drunk..." "y~*HUP*", "ok any way can you tell me how to get to the Fairy Tail Guild?" I asked politely, "Um...SURE!" She says drunkly.

Still Emerald's POV

As I trailed behind her I couldn't help but notice her going into a cold, pitch black alleyway. "Hmm, I think I took to many wrong turns?" She said to herself, "Aaa, I think you took to many shots" I replied a little mad. "Anyway, your going to have to ask somebody else, hehe..." she said obliviously drunk, " fine" I say, and walked away. " I hope she is going to be ok...maybe I should invite her to stay a night so that nothing would happen to her?..." I say quietly.

I run back to the alleyway and find her looking at magic cards. "Hey again, did y~*HUP* miss me", "Um...do you have a place to sleep or stay?" I question, "Ya, but it's in fairy hills" Cana replied. "Fairy Hills?" "Ya it's a place where all the female members of Fairy Tail Live....if they do not have a place to stay that is." "Oh, ok" I say with relief, "I was just going to telaport myself there using one of my cards...wanna come!?" Cana asks with a sheepish grin, "I guess, I don't have anywhere else to go to..." I question myself. "Good cause we're already here..."

My eyes were drawn to a large-stony, but modern building. "I-I-Is that were you live?" Shocked at the fancy building, "Yup!"Cana replied along adding a small smile. "Although, we don't allow none fairy tail members inside, it's the number one rule; other than no boys being aloud in there." She sadly said,"But I don't think Master Makarov won't mind" she says it like it's no big deal, "Master??!" I question with a serious but yet, confused face.

"You will understand once I explain what I mean, but let's first go inside. Hold my hand so you can get past the barrier". 'What now there is a barrier around this mansion!' I yell in my head. '"Yes there's a barrier around it so people like you can't get through unless you are brought in by one of us or you have the fairy tail mark", "What do you mean people like m-...I don't feel so go-" *throws up in a near by bush*. "Oops, I should have told you sometimes it can effect you if you are brought in by one of us" she said shyly. "Umm, follow me and you can sleep in....aaaaaa.... Ashleigh's room" she hesitated, "Uh, Cana, would she be angry of me staying in her room" "pfft, she's on a job with Ereza and won't be back till 2 more days" she said while going to another room, " Night" she said. "Ok...night" I walk into the room and find a a huge bed about a kings one. "WOW!" I say quite surprised. "Ok, so that bed is huge. Time to finally go to sleep...."

Nobody's POV
The horizon was painted with orange and golden yellow, as the sun rose up from where it lied, Emerald slowly dazed open her eyes.

"What the HECK!...why are there ted-...oh...so it wasn't a dream after all.." Emerald yelled but quietly said the last part.

Emerald's POV
Walking over to my bag, I got out my clothes for the day. "Ok, now where's the bathroom...". I took the shower, got changed and fixed up the sheets on the bed. "Ok now it doesn't look like I have came in her bedroom" "ya it looks exactly the same as when I left it" a voice said coming behind me, I turned around to find a woman leaning on the bedroom door, her hair is dirty blonde hair and about my age. "So how did you get in here without setting the shield alarm off?, more pacifically, why are you in my BEDROOM!!".

"I-I-I" "well?" She tapped her foot and crossed her arms while hovering over my head. "That's enough.." Cana said behind the young woman, " I Brang her in". I don't know what happened after that but the girl just looked at Cana then back at me, angrily. "CANA! The number 1 rule is to not let any, none fairy tail members, into the place!!" She screamed over dramatically. "What is master going to think about this?!" She said Shocked. "Calm down, honestly, it's not such a big deal" Cana said casually. 'I can't just stand here and watch, I have to help Cana', "ENOUGH!" I yell, "All I was trying to do was look for a the guild, I met Cana and she was drunk so she took me here..." I quickly said to prevent anymore yelling.

There was complete utter silence. I was so embarrassed, my face went crimson. "What?" I say shyly. Shock, spread across there faces. I got up and grabbed my bag. "Bye.." I say waving at the girls with blank faces,"Thanks for letting me stay here I'm gonna go now"

As I walk out of the place I reached the berrier, " aw, dam it I need a person to help cross the border". So I just sat there looking at my feet. "Hey why are you still here?" I look up to see the young woman, " oh, hey, I can't get past the barrier because I will send off the alarms.." "Ok, then hold my hand and I will get you through" she said with her hand reaching out to me. I grab her hand and I make my way through the barrier along with her. "Thanks Y-", then Emerald did it again, thrown up in a near by bush.

"Well my name is Ashleigh. I'm sorry I just don't have good introduction" Then she went of to some where. "Wai-" dam it. ' I will never get myself to fairy tail' I thought. I jumped down the mountain and found myself on a beach. I walked along it until I found 2 other people". One was a man, had light pink hair and smelled of burnt fire, the other was a lady with white hair and smelled of vanilla and strawberries. They looked like a couple because the lady was wrapping her arms around the guy, I had to ask them if they knew where fairy tail was.

"Um, excuse me, sorry to interrupt you two but I was wondering where I would find the guild for fairy Tail?", they look surprised then all of a sudden they started laughed at me, or well that's what I thought, I felt somebody behind me and my dragon side reacted immediately. "Earth dragon roar!", I yell. When the dust settled I noticed a blue cat unconscious on the floor. "Happy! Are you alright?!!" The pink haired boy said, "why would you do such a thing!" The guy yelled at me in my face, "Well that cat scared me and my dragon instincts just automatically kicked in!" I yell back at him. The blonde woman went over to the blue cat. "Is he alright?!" I asked concerned. Then I felt a lot of heat coming my way, "Fire dragon iron fist!" "Earth dragon scales" I say and rock like scales form on my back, then THUD! "OW!, how did ya do that! That hurt my hand!" The guy complained. "Ugh, please stop annoying me so I can heal your cat", "His name is HAPPY!" Said the guy.

Happy's POV
My eyes open to see Natsu, Liznna and a strange girl with green hair. "Happy, your awake" Liznna giggled happily. I noticed the strange girl using magic on me, it feels familiar. "Natsu what is she doing to me", "She is making up for her mistake" Natsu grins. "No I am not!, if it wouldn't be for him that he came up to me like, the poor thing wouldn't get hurt!" I noticed her odd personality, she is quite serious in a way but cares for others but doesn't include herself, sounds more familiar to Natsu. Although I don't know her at all.

Natsu's POV

This girl smells weird, and before did she yell 'earth dragon roar'...nah she can't be another dragon slayer. Could she?!. "Hey so are you by any chance a dragon slayer?" I questioned her but she didn't respond, I look to Liznna, She had a confused face too. "Wouldn't you like to know Hot-Head...",' what did she just call me...Hot-Head...' "Oh I'm fired up now!" I yell but instead of a scared face I get a real serious demon face, " Congrats, your on fire.....SO HOW does that help your blue friend over here right now?" She yelled at me, "Are you ok miss?" Liznna asks, "No, Can you tell your boyfriend over there yo shut up" this somehow made Liznna TICK. "Ok, I think we will take it from here miss" Lizzna said rudely grabbing happy from the ground. "Now if you want to go to the guild it is just up the beach more then on your left" then we walked away. "Hmm" I sigh, " What's the Matter?" Liznna says while holding an injured happy in her arms, " She could join the guild, that's what's the matter...", "Oh. Well we will have to wait and see..", Ayeee S-S-Sir" happy had woken up... both Liznna and I awed and then just walked to the guild, hoping Mira is there.
-------------------------------------------------------
And a Cliffhanger,  Next Chap is going to be part 3 so stay tuned!!
hope you like the chapter, sorry if it's too long or a late update. Till then seya laterz
BBLovesStorys is out!
😜